5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Everything is looking frosty Paulie!
    So I finally caved and bought a light, well two lights lol, I really wanted to get the nova sn300 but because I'm in Canada and it only ships from the states after shipping and duties it would be hitting almost $500 so I did some research and got two bestva elite 600 series for $280. They have dual chip 10w leds and draw 130w at the plug. They seem pretty nice so we will see. My white widow are at two weeks into flower and I put my two blue cheese in their yesterday. IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1676.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Got 2 left the one in front is a cherry trance and the one in back is a cutting from ssdd x jf IMG_1973.JPG
    Some close ups of ssdd x jf IMG_1976.JPG IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1975.JPG I’m still thinking she’ll go close to 10 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. Looks real nice Deaker! That should be plenty of light now and it looks like the plants are liking the new lights .
    I’m looking forward to seeing them flower, those are some good strains you got

• Like Like x 1
  4. Week 8 ssdd x jf IMG_1977.JPG IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1983.JPG
    All the daisy may were either male or hermi’s that sucks but I still got 8 seeds left so I’ll try again later.
    I put the ssdd x jf in a 5 gal pot and put her in the flower tent to fill the daisy may spot since they were all culled. IMG_1984.JPG 2nd run is always better then the first. I’m glad I had some back up clones to run while I’m waiting for the cherry trance to get ready to flower.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Looking amazing!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Looks so good man. Sucks about the Daisy May, you reckon it could be the seeds or just bad luck?

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Hey Paulie your Plants are some Beauties! Very Caked up and Fat colas on the girls

which plant hermied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks. The daisy may hermied in preflower while it was still in veg.
    Made me feel sad because it smelled like blueberry muffins and it wasn’t even flowering

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’m sorry Paulie you still have a few beans left Bud?

In veg she hermied never hear that happened to much. I have a few Nanners myself on my WW all my other plants are fine. I guess it’s just a last ditch effort for her to reproduce herself. she only has a week left so hopefully I’ll be okay. No more unstable genetics from here on out. I know it was because my light was too close☹️ I have a bunch of feminized strains left from the Seedsman I’m just giving away to Ed. I have some good genetics that are feminized like Sensi skunk, gorilla glue, blue cheese and a critical they’re from Sensi seeds, dutch passion, royal queen seeds after that it’s reg strains. The guy I got the regs from gave me an extra 10 pack of sour d x chem i95.

I see you have some wonderful strains growing! I like your technique Bud

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hey Robbie I think you’ll like that sour d x chem i95. Should be a sweet and sour taste.
    I had some bag seed hermi in veg before. I just thought they were weird preflowers but later in flower I had to pick male flowers off the bottom of all the colas. The daisy may did the same thing it showed male preflowers first the female preflowers. I decided to just not fuck with it. She was a finicky and slow growing anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4x2 grow tent ( platinum p300 led)

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think so to Paulie. I seen a chem i95 the breeder grew, it was a Nice plant I didn’t check for the sour d x chem i95 but I’m sure it’s on his page somewhere.

If I like the sour d x chem i95 I’m going to try the Stardawg in the future.

I know it’s hard to kill a plant, but you have a perpetual grow going which could be hard to keep up with. I would of trashed a hermie to tbh.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I dedicate this grow to you, brother Paulie for turning me on to regs. My first regular grow looks to be a smashing hit! 'Shit' from Mr. Nice. A few days to go.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. I’m honored schplakken. Your killing it man those colas look huge! I’m glad the regs are working working out.

• Like Like x 3
  14. How have you kept them so green during flower man. I always find mine turn yellow pretty quickly even though I give plenty mag.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 3
  15. Fukin gorgeous!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey my brother I know you use a lot of CMH is just wondering if you can help me out why would my generic self-contained 315 not fire up the new hortilux bulb? The Philips works just fine in my unit but can't get the hortilux to run?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  17. Hey, Vegi, I really didn't do anything different this grow. I think the health and vigor is due to the excellent genetics. My first regular grow has been a joy. These plants have shown no strangeness or deficiencies. Every day I'm looking for something wrong but don't find anything so most days I just look at them awhile and zip the tent back up! Haa!

• Like Like x 4
  18. #4180 Schplakken, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Hey, Papa, If your Phillips bulb works fine but the hortilux won't fire it sounds like you might have a bad bulb but that is exceedingly rare. Can you take it to a grow store and try it in one of their fixtures? Are you sure your bulb is the correct voltage? They might have given you a 220v bulb so if your fixture is 110v, (or vice versa), it won't work. Let me know what you find out bro!

• Like Like x 1