5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I'll have to try that out! Thanks for the tip!

If you ever get a chance, don't pass it up it's quite a cerebral uplifting high!

• Like Like x 4
  2. #4142 Robbie714, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Hey Paulie I came across these lights last night on IG there is going to be so many light companies I think way more than we need. take a look when you get a chance. they have a video I know it’s on there somewhere. How they do all the manufacturing and you can control every single thing on these lights and they’re priced reasonably Revolution Avici - Revolution Microelectronics I don’t know what to think about these lights

Btw: they say these lights can run for 32 years continuously that’s where I think the BS comes in!

This is the video on their manufacturing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Intriguing

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey Paulie yes they are definitely using the best diodes. Actually I talk to the one guy last night and he told me they’re still doing a lot of testing. Not that I want another light. I was just a little stoned when I sent you that link Bud

In one year from now I would just love to see all this new technology they are using.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fluence makes some sick commercial grow lights...I wish I had a nice 100' x 100' greenhouse with a few of their lights in it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like how you can change the spectrum and the power. California light works has one similar but you can’t change the Watts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4x2 grow tent ( platinum p300 led)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Putting this bad boy too work[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ohhh its about to get crowded but in a great way lol happy growing

• Like Like x 3
  9. My
    Yupp my indica went from start of flowering 18 inches now day 17 its 39 inches

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes your right it’s pretty cool. I think it’s the CLW Solar storm 550 has like the same controller just about.

• Like Like x 2
  11. That bulb is going to perform well Papa Puff! i’ll be watching

• Like Like x 3
  12. Jay_R_1787 Your talking about the Spydrx plus I was looking at them before I bought my light it’s a little pricey but well worth it for commercial. I think the Next light Mega is a Beast of a light to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. My kids are using them and have been for like 2 years

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. The SPYDRx Nice light well designed. the plus I think it’s 680 or 685 watts and gets 1425 umols/s a single ended 1K is a little over a 1000 umols/s i’m not mistaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ssdd x jf at 7 weeks IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1967.JPG she smells like apricot candy. It be nice if she finishes with that smell.
    My jellybean tomatoes. There going outside soon. IMG_1964.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Amazing.

Your jellybean looks interesting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I can’t remember how old any of them are. IMG_1971.JPG there’s 2 cherry trance and one is starting to preflower it’s to soon to tell for sure but it looking like a male. 3 out of 4 daisy may were male and the last one looks female but they look odd and none have any hairs yet. The bushy one is a clone of the ssdd x jf that’s in flower now

• Like Like x 3
  18. Looking super lush man, nice job.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3