4x C4 Auto by Fast Buds Comparison Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 918AutoGrower, Jun 26, 2018.

1. two of my C4 autos are getting some legs, but it doesn't have anything to do with the supersoil concentrate. The roots of the plants probably won't hit the supersoil for a few more weeks. I don't know why they are taking so long to come up. The last grow I did where I planted in large containers like this it took two weeks to get the first set of leaves....much like this grow. So, I'm not really worried about anything. I have all the nutrients I need in the soil, and the plants will do their thing as long as I pH my water. So, here is where they're at now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. well it appears I only have 1 runt now. It could just be a bad pheno, but only time will tell. I may just put her outside and call it a day and grow 3 instead of 4. Haven't decided yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. OHHHHHHH HELL NO! I was gone 10 minutes to the store, and my girlfriend’s new dumbass puppy gets in my grow room and EATS ONE OF MY C4 SEEDLINGS! Dirt was everywhere - and she literally ate the motherfucking plant. I am LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (assume infinity exclamation points moving forward)!!!!!!!!

This is the one that stupid fucking dog ate:

[​IMG]

Now I have to use my backup that I germinated that looks like it just popped yesterday, only it’s 2 weeks old.

Shit piss hell damn ass butt shit balls. I hate that dog.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

• Like Like x 2
  4. It’s a puppy...not exactly his fault lol. We have a puppy so I do understand the frustration tho lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I don't believe you! That puppy did that on PURPOSE. That rat bastard. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 2 cats, and one puppy. Just forget to close the door all the way once...

I also have two older dogs, but they know where they can't step.

7. Well, at least I still have 1 viable seedling in KindSoil and 1 viable seedling in Nature’s Living Soil. So, I can still move forward with the comparison grow which is the entire purpose for this little project.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nope. I'm yanking these seedlings. It's been 19 days and they aren't showing any signs of growth except for one. I'm changing this comparison grow. I'm going to be using Gorilla Glue autos. They are soaking in pH'd water right now. This sucks.

9. Okay, sooooooo, I decided to pull 3 of the 4 C4 autos for this grow. I royally F'd up those seeds trying to grow them in rockwool, and I obviously jacked up the pH or something because after 20 days, they still were about an inch tall (except for the one that my girlfriend's puppy fucking ate). Damn dog.

And then there was one:

[​IMG]

I am going to grow this one out, and it is in KindSoil. I will continue to update this journal, but it won't be for the comparison grow. I have started a new grow with 3x Gorilla Glue seeds from Grower's Choice Seeds. Two will be grown in KindSoil, and the third will be grown in the Nature's Living Soil concentrate.

The reason I originally wanted to grow the C4 Auto for this comparison grow is because the C4 auto has such a short life and a short flowering period. This would have given me the data that I wanted regarding which soil concentrate as quickly as possible so I could go ahead and order a buttload of it for future grows LOL

Nevertheless, I learned yet another lesson, and rearranged my grow space, and it is better because of it. I aint sayin this was suppose to happen, but it's better to gleam the good out of a rotten situation than it is to bitch and moan about what could have been. So, it is what it is.

I'll start a new thread for the actual (and new) comparison grow with the Gorilla Glue autos, and I'll post the link in this thread once I have time to create a new journal. Right now, the Gorilla Glue autos are in red solo cups under my T5 veg light. Just waiting for them to break the surface.

Peace out guys (and gals).

• Like Like x 2
  10. why not get a tent bro? Even with a tent we get a little bit of fluff and stuff, but its a world away from how dirty the gaanj will be without a tent (not including specially built rooms with air scrubbers etc).
    You got a pup, great, but its already destroyed a plant. What happens when it eats the buds later? Or if it sheds and the hairs stick on the buds? Just a suggestion, but the environment can be controlled much better in a small tent.

11. I have a 32” x 32” tent. The puppy ate my plant when I had pulled my plants to clean the tent because it had just gotten dirty over the last few weeks and I can’t stand it when it is dirty lol — I turned my back for 5 minutes in the other room and that damn dog went to town.

Actually I have 3 tents but I’m only using one right now.

[​IMG]

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ah ok lol sorry I never seen your tent before in your other posts.

Its not just the 'growing plant' with those dogs, I remember once laying an eighth on the table and looking away for 1 minute before discovering a wet slurp mark where my weed once was...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. just don't leave that tent door open when you aren't around!

ps. looks good in there ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Omg I would be livid

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

15. Thank you for the kind comment!

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not really sure what will come of this C4 that I have chosen to continue to grow out, but so far she looks healthy. I'll start training her once she gets a little taller.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. This C4 Auto is picking up speed. She really likes the fluorescent light.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. I will start training this one today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. you gonna top her or anything?