4X 23 Watt Full Spec + 2X 42 Watt Cfl Full Spec, Should I Add In A 300 Watt 2700K Now?...

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by buckethead129, Sep 10, 2014.

1. ok heres the deal i need to be finished with my girls by Nov 1, I'm going to put them into flowering approximately next week, when they're 1 foot tall. (lets hope at least 2 or 3 of the 6 are fems!) i should be done by November 1st? correct? and also should i put the huge 300 watt 2700k now? can't hurt to have a lil extra of that spec for the last week or so of veg correct? it essentially will just be more light, yes? thanks. btw i calculated my total wattage (when i add the 300watter) at around 250 or so? somewhere in the mid 200s.. ideal for a couple girls, if past experience showed me anything :) still have some "Newb" questions tho, sorry guys, lol

2. #2 buckethead129, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    harvest time is usually halloween correct? at least for outdoor i know, but theoretically i should done by then?? little help on this one guys..

3. #3 buckethead129, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    UPDATE: I added a 300 watt equiv. (86 watt) huuuge cfl today in the 2700k spectrum.. I'm one week or so away from throwing em into 12/12. i know full spec is better for veg state, but i have so much full spec in there already! I'm sure the extra lumens alone will add nicely, and maybe transition very  smoothly into bloom? I'm waiting till they get about a 1' or maybe 1.5' , then begin flowering, id assume next week or so sometime ill be ready for that.. will the plants use ANY of the 2700k spec during this last little bit of veg? i mean the extra light itself met be of some help, especially so much of it.. :) anyway, sort of a newb here, o have 2 mediocre grows under my belt, but this time, I invested some cash into the setup to make it worth it. i have about 250 watts on em now, i plan to hopefully keep 2 females. if i get 3 ill use one for cloning which i must read up on! anyway hopefully pics soon, y'all would dig my set up. portable closet jammed with cfls, and a flan blowing :) i have like 5 feet of space, but i plan on starting flower when there rather small due some time issues where i need to be done some where around beginning of Nov. :) blaze on... any info, past CFL growers and what you yielded from what wattage, good nutes, (I'm planning on using bc bloom when flowering starts), LST'ing? any way to boost yield, i know theirs some pros out there willing to help out a fellow toker :smoking: