4th week of flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tittyboi420, Dec 31, 2016.

1. 4th week flowering under a 300w galaxy hydro led light.

When I purchased this light I heard a lot of negative things saying it's no good but still bought it because of someone's grow journal using it that I liked. It's my first grow so I just want to know if I'm where I'm supposed to be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks on track to me! Keep us posted! Got one of those 300Mars next to my HPS. No doubt they can preform!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you have any idea what my yield will be like for 2 plants under that light? I know that's a stupid question but if you were to guess.

4. looking good. what kind of soil/nutirnets are you using

5. Ffof soil mixed with perlite and the trio nutes. Simple newb stuff. I just wanted to see a plants full life cycle before getting into anything more complex.

6. Honestly man I have no idea, but you got quite a bit going on with 2 plants, wouldn't be surprised if you got 3-4oz.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats a great way to do it. So your going the organic route then. thats whats up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea organic just seems like a no brainer to me. Although iv heard around here that fox farms nutrients aren't truly organic. Do you know if that's true because that would be disappointing

9. and thus one of the biggest debates today comes to light. I would say they are organic based. they still used chelates and very little salts but not nearly in as high amounts as a full synthetic line would. honestly its fine, but there are other "more organic" lines out there. unless your doing korean natural farming and are fermenting plants into liquids and building your own nutrients, or plopping your plant in the ground and just adding rain water, which is about as organic as it gets, there will always be someone who says organics cant come out of a bottle.

• Like Like x 1
  10. yeah, id say your fine.

Try looking up nectar of the gods, send them an email via their contact button. if you can cover shipping and ask nicely, tell them your very interested in organics but not sure as to all the confusing nutrient lines out there and that your trying to find the line for you, they may send you out a sample box which generally has 6 bottles. very friendly stuff. General Hydroponic's general organics line has a few products that are vegan. the whole bio line from them is great.

once you get more comfortable with it, then you can do single amendments and build your nutrients up through things breaking down in the soil like bone mean, kelp, ash, worm castings, blood meal, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you so much! That's so helpful. Do you know of any books I could read to learn more about organic growing