4th Week of Flower.....BagSeed .... PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mr.Smith, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Yup, we're east, and that definitely looks like my plant! I can't wait to try that bud now! :D

2. Sup mr smith. Whats your grow setup lighting ect? That lower growth does take away from upper growth but its too late now to do anthting. You could have tied down the plant and made the lower growth be equal with the upper growth, giving the plant more surface area that picks up light makig more big buds. Unless if you want to take the lower colas as clones and re-veg them for another grow after this. You will need another small grow box. some cheap CFLS in a white painted inside cardboard box with a cpu fan at the top will work fine.

3. Day 47 of Flower

Attached Files:

4. soon

Attached Files:

5. Someone called it a "Donkey Dick" on OG

LOL

Attached Files:

6. little lower

Attached Files:

7. Few more

Attached Files:

8. This is the Lower Growth .... it is a bit behind in growth but still getting plenty of Trichomes

Attached Files:

9. Ok ....now for the Questions

I seem to be getting a bit of Chlorosis sporaticly around the plant

Is this somewhat normal towards the end of Bloom ?

She gets a 1/4 Teaspoon 10-30-20 + H202 + Epsom salt every other water ( I water every 3 days )

Temps & Humidity are Fine and lamp is 18" off the Top

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

10. closer

Attached Files:

11. last one

Attached Files:

12. Lookin great man. Do you have a link to your OG post?

13. wow i simply love the way ur plant looks, it looks fake lol
    You must have a good cam to take close-up pics of that quality, they're very clear and focused.

just wanted to say u grow some very nice weed :D!

cyaz

14. Im impressed..

15. looks like the onset of fert burn, or possibly a ph imbalance........i'd flush her through with ph adjusted water..........ps how long has she got left?..........Peace out........Sid

16. those plants look awsome man... i'd say they could be harvested almost at any time now right? Shame you didnt get any clones... were there any males by chance? Or were these clones? I can't remember. I mean i know it says Bagseed in the topic but bagseed coulda been ur way of discribing its strain.