4th week of flower and pistills turning black/receeding

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greengrace3, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Title mostly says it... It's Larry OG, indoor, in soil and it's on week 4 of 12/12, thought it may be light burn but even the buds on the bottom of the plant are doing this... Any ideas?

image-1070747407.jpg

2. looks like its pollinated

3. [quote name='"greengrace3"']Title mostly says it... It's Larry OG, indoor, in soil and it's on week 4 of 12/12, thought it may be light burn but even the buds on the bottom of the plant are doing this... Any ideas?

[/quote]

Ve veg maybe, is your timer definatly turnin ur lights off, 24 hour light from a broken timer wil cause them to re veg

4. Yes the timer is working and no way they're pollinated, there's only two plants and no hermies in a closed environment

5. can you photograph the whole plant and in natural light so we can see the colour. it looks over fertilised but can't be sure from just this photo

6. Ya I'm gonna cut out the nutes for a few days and just use PHed water and see if it helps..

image-1346333963.jpg

image-3263094837.jpg

image-3644128160.jpg

7. Plants look very lush, wondering if your neeming them. Or just heavy nitrogen. I had this happen and for me I ended up blaming PH, fixed the prob and buds still grew/turned out good,

8. they look great, are they really the same plant? it really does look like its been pollinated. I'm not really sure on this one, the plants as a whole looks in top health

9. Ya, the plant is thriving and the other one in the tent looks great, so if for some ungodly reason it was pollinated I would figure the other one would be too. And since it isn't, i don't know what's going on, hopefully it turns out good.

10. It may have a small area that hermed. I had a NLxBB that showed no signs of hermi but threw seeds and slightly pollinated two other plants. I was able to figure out which plant was the culprit due to the amount of seed of the NLxBB and only getting a few of the two others. You may have the same issue. My bud still turned out great but I had seeds for future grows and if I'm not mistaken nature made me feminized seeds.