4th week from sprout

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Laucass83, Mar 23, 2019.

1. #1 Laucass83, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Northern Lights from fem seeds (i49seeds)
    200w t5 6500k
    Coco, peat, vermiculite, lime
    Fan blowing at the top
    Fed twice with MG, switch to Canna coco Blend

Here I am at week 4th. Was suppose to go last week to get the nutes but local hydro shop is closed on Sunday. Had to feed them something lower leaf were yellowing and drying so gave them 2 shots of 12-4-8 MG. It did not take time to see some burning action going on on leaf tips.. WIN_20190323_18_00_49_Pro.jpg

So just decided to go Coco all the way. Gonna feed plain water this week and repot next week end in 5g smart pot.

One of my seedling is definitely a slow pheno. She is not taking off at all.
    The other one is doing good. I topped her at node 5, did a lil training and she looks sexy. She smells nice too!

Any comments and advices are more than welcome
    Thank you to everyone! Cheers! WIN_20190323_18_25_33_Pro.jpg WIN_20190323_18_25_47_Pro.jpg WIN_20190323_17_59_46_Pro.jpg

2. Nice looking little plants, very healthy looking

3. If you’re going coco only I wouldn’t just water. You’re supposed to feed daily with coco.

4. Even after MG overfeeding? Flushed her yesterday..

5. If you flushed it it start with a light feed ..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah work your way up from maybe 1/4, 1/3 strength. Coco is neutral, I’m not sure it’ll hold much if any nutrients. Wait, are you taking that plant from soil to coco?

7. Wait, are you taking that plant from soil to coco?

Its in mix coco, peat, vermiculite and lime. Should I be worried? I can make a layer of my actual mix around the root ball when ill repot...

8. Mayhaps, never heard of anyone trying that, but my knowledge base is still building. Do some digging, I will too.

9. The guy at the hydro store said they will be shocked a for few days but they will love it. When I said I was going with the smart pot he said ill be fine.
    I'm here to learn. Even if its my first time growing cannabis I have benn growing vegetables with success for many years. Never used coco but can read a plant.