4th week flower, bagseed budshots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SirSchism, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Sup again GC,

Sorry for multiple posts on these plants. Not sure exactly what the deal is but the threads aren't in my subcriptions anywhere. So starting this last one for the rest of the plants life and both my 2week old girls. Have had many issues throughout my first grow. But the plant is alive and pretty. I was thinking my plant might possibly be root bound since it only grew 6 1/2 inches in 4weeks of flower. All 6 1/2 inches were grown in the first week and a half lolz. So today i put it in a 5gal container with some new soil. Sunshine pro mix :) much better than that MG organic. So woot to that. Anywho, im expecting the plant to slow bud production for a few days since i transplanted. Oh, and yes, it was rootbound, transplanted to the 5gal tonight (sorry, orange kush got my head going every which way). Anywho, here are some bud shots. Turned the HPS off a lil early tonight for a photo session with the cfl's. Here are the results :)

More pics of the entire room tomorrow and the babies :D

Oh, All just bagseed btw.

Attached Files:

2. very pretty man. it's important to keep in mind that the more you fluctuate your lights the more you stress your little lady...so keep that light on 12 hours and off 12 hours to avoid those dreaded stress induced hermaphroditic bananas. good luck!

3. Indeed, and thanks. I have been very strict with the lighting up until last night. Took about 3minutes so hopefully no harm done. For some reason I didn't upload any pics of the babies. So here they are this morning. The one you can see that was FIM'd 2days ago continued growth like a champ. I am going to transplant the little ones today into new soil in new 1gal containers. Anywho, here are more pics from this morning :smoke:

Attached Files:

4. Went and got a hydrometer. Seems it fluctuates quite a bit between night and day. Yesterday it was sitting around 33% then woke up this morning to find a 75% humidity level. Is there anything I can do to help lower the humidity at night? Should I put more fans in there to help move the air around when the lights are off? During the daylight hours the closet door stays open and I blow fresh air in a foot or so off the ground. Then at night i close the door which has a blackout curtain hung right inside the door. I usually leave that hanging fan on during lights out. Should I put an oscilating fan in there as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)