4th Time....Should this be it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sbsox420, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Sup Blades,

So I just had my Mom catch me for like the fourth time smoking at my house (literally smelled input on my breath wtf!?!?) She says that this is the last straw. I am going back to school tomorrow and graduate college in the Spring. Should I actually stop? I am planning on moving back to my house so I can find a job but don't want to give up toking. Luckily she didn't take my eighth so the drive back tomorrow won't be too bad :)

2. If you're living with your parents, respect their rules. It's the least you can do. I wouldn't go as far as quitting if you really don't have to, but don't make it obvious. Don't toke in their house, eye drops, body spray, some gum.

3. Just smoke at school.

4. Just don't do it anywhere near their place and just have an adult conversation with them about it got my 'rents off my back they don't approve but they're nagging me about smoking anymore

5. I don't think you have to go as far as quitting smoking. There are ways around this. I do agree that if your parents are really against you smoking it's really best that you don't smoke at your house any longer. Despite what you think of your parents you should still respect their rules and wishes when living under their roof. Maybe it is time to invest in things like eye drops, spray, etc. Or make habbit of it that you don't smoke when you know you are going home soon and they will be there. If any of this all seems not to work for you, maybe a break from smoking might be a good idea. I don't advice you to just completely stop but maybe this phase in your life requires you not to focus on smoking so much. Also, you need to remember that everyday people smoke and still get by doing their everyday things including going to school and holding a job but sometimes in life there are times where smoking doesn't have to be so important.