Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4th time my mom has found my valuable shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkiandToke, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah so yesterday I came home from my lacrosse game only to find my bong on my bed and ash everywhere. My mom has found 2 other (much less expensive) bongs and broken them so I was like "FUCK YEA IM GONNA REHIDE THIS". So I rehid it in the best spot ever and when to a friends house. When I came back it was gone and I was like "WHAT THE FUCK MOM". She told me that she hid it at her work (shes a doctor so Im not going to a hospital to get my bong). Wtf, its like a 200$ bong. Shes found 2 other bongs, a corncob, my chillum, a spoon, and weed before. Luckily I was able to save the chillum and corncob but this is retarded. I want my fucking bong back. Anyone else have this shitty problem. I just wanna smoke in peaccceeeeeeee.

Also my parents are devorced, we live in Maine and my dad lives in the British Virgin ISalnds. But my dad is chill with me smoking and Im gonna work at his eco resort that he just built there and smoke up all summer long (really one of the few things Im looking forward to besides next winter)

2. Honestly you don't sound too old.
    But obviously they won't tolerate it. And you should at least respect that.
    Or try to be stealthy... Which isn't all too difficult.

3. Your mom hid your bong at her job, and she is a doctor? That sounds unprofessional on her part. I could understand her destroying it, but hiding it at any place of business doesn't make sense. I'd tell you not to be dumb and respect her rules or be discreet about it, but we are products of our environment and those who raised us, so it's your mom's fault as much as yours. 

4. Sorry bout your luck Puddin'.

Get a job move out or learn to be stealthy as Lux above said.

5. Your moms a doctor and your dad lives on the British Virgin Isalnds running a eco resort. I first would go live with DAD on a island. Bang tourists all day and live it up. Of course your mom is going to take your drug paraphernalia b/c she loves you and your her little boy, its going to happen.

6. This thread is pretty dang funny. Sorry, OP, but it is.

7. If you ever get down near Bangor, try and get Stephen King's autograph for me, will ya?

8. You have way too much paraphernalia for someone who has to hide their weed smoking habit.

Just stick with a $10 gas station spoon pipe. Stealthy, concealable and not all that heartbreaking when mom finds your stash and smashes it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. After I got caught once, I never got caught again. Turned me into a fucking ninja.

10. Turn 18 and move out OP

[​IMG]

11. Wonder if he had a white lighter all these times :O

12. lol four times and you haven't figured out how to hide it well enough yet? Time to move out bro :p 

13. Keep your shit outside, I doubt your mom will be looking through the yard for your stash. Also it respects your mom by keeping it out the house. A win win, cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

14. Buy 500 pound safe.

Insert bong.

Lock safe.

Better yet, buy house.

Talk like this.

Winning.
    ~ poke

The best part is when you inhale a spider and it lays babies in your belly 

16. dude, if she is finding it, it wasnt a good hiding spot to start with.

17. #17 dankness420, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Every situation is different so I don't feel like I can give you any advice.  I got caught as a teen...was probably 16 and my mom found my stash(a chest containing everything needed for smoking), she gave it to my dad to discard.  Dad talked to me and gave me my shit back because he thought it was to expensive to throw away(bong).  I pretended to quit but still smoked regularly behind there backs.

Now, 23, I openly talk to my parents about my marijuana usage as well as how it should be legal, along with the amazing medicinal benefits this plant has.

Even my sister, 17, said how its safer then alcohol.  My moms jaw dropped, it was funny because my sister doesn't drink or smoke anything. 

Even though my parents smoked as they were growing up, only stopped because I was born, I feel like I have persuaded them into accepting marijuana.

Sorry for the long post...what was the question again?[​IMG]

18. She's bluffing. It's in her closet behind the wall of shoes.

Or at least in my case.

19. Yea no way she would risk brining drug paraphernalia to her place of work.

20. #20 Southeast stoner, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Now while he's at school his moms chiefing his weed out of his bong. Haha

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.