4th of July Party I'm throwin'.

Discussion in 'General' started by collieman11, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Well blades, im throwing a pig roasting fiesta this fourth of July. Including a pig in a china box oven, keg, liquor, all the weed in the world, and good fireworks. I was wondering if anybody could throw any ideas out there for improvements. What have you blades experienced at certain functions that has made them the most memorable? .. Games (drinking of regular), retarded decorations, or anything that can come to mind. i want to make this better then last years. Anybody in the South Florida region is more then welcome to stop by my place and enjoy the food aand drink. im in the 954 area code, any neighbors, gimme a serious holler.! thanks guys.

2. I love 4th of July.

I live literally 1 minute from the beach and every year it's just a crazy day around here.

Sounds like you've got everything you need, not sure if you're missing anything.

This isn't easy for everyone, but we make crazy bonfires. If you have the means to do so, I highly suggest it, its a lot of fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a good one!

3. haha if i lived in FL id hit u up, sounds like it will b a good time

4. yea im hoping to out-do last years. the fire sounds good, there def will be one, but with size limitations, the last thing i need are the pigs at my house.

5. Sounds like you will have all you need. I dont remember the name of the drink, but if you look it up, its a blend of vodka rum and grapefruit and red bull, put a layer of everclear on top, light it and it crackles like a sparkler..defintely fun stuff..or you can get cremedementhe and add neon green food coloring to it. It glows in the dark, or under a black light, but it will make your lips green as well

i just had this idea, what if you filled a big pinyata with nickel bags???

FUCK YEA..best BDAY idea ever

6. lmao hahaha best suggestion yet melkor. as for thoes crazyyy drinks, im DEF going to look into that shit. thatd be tooo badass. thanks man!

7. Just throw 'em in the china oven.. ;)

Like muzic said, a fire is a must have. A pinata filled with some cool shit. Hot dog eating contest...

Sounds like fun.

8. i'm in the 954 as well. sounds like a lot of fun, wish i could check it out but july 4th is my birthday so i'm gonna chill with all my friends. have fun man, burn one for me:smoke: