Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4th of july gcity bash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 18, 2003.

1. LOL bud head... don't go and have a stroke on us :p

if you'll notice... i posted this one BEFORE posting in the other thread about a white shirt... LOL it's all good though :)

thanks for looking into the shirt thing. mad props

::does mad props dance for buTT head::

p.s. you know you think my ass is sexy, LMFAO!!!

2. The shirts are not going to give me a stroke..

This sewer pupmping station may drive me nuts though!!! lol

I've already spent 72 hours on it as of now and tommorrow will be another 12..

3. How is that pump station going, BH?

4. I am ready to blow it up..

I am almost finished with it now.. The engineer had me use scheduale 80 pvc opipe on the intakes and they are giving prob;lems! Maybe we got it solved today I hope!!!!!!!

Tommorrow I will set the riser to the existing wet well. I should finish tommorrow if luck pervails!

I'll still have some other work to do, but I can do that latter on..

5. haha, took me a while to get to this one...

i just suppost the canadian bud, its good shit, and all my buddies down in the states try to tell me theres is way better and from my experience, id say ive found its much better up here, atleast in this area...

mind you my friends live in suburbs of portland, so i doubt they get americas best.

6. damn BH... that pump station sounds like a major pain in the ass, LOL.

glad to hear you're not gonna go and have a stroke on us :D

7. yeah i bet you're getting a lot of shit over it?...lol....sorry someone had to!!....Peace out....Sid

8. so anyone is invited (that is over 18 of course)?

id go too but i dont have a ride to TN i live 14 miles south from the Georgia border though in Tallahassee, FL if anyone is passing by :D

9. So far as I know I'm almost done.. I've got to put some final touches on it tommorrow.. That should have it done till we landscape it..

I'm glad about that too!!!!!!!

10. That's cool....now they can have fundraising dinners at the school again :D

11. Hahahhaha wrong school though!!!!!

Different city and county!!!!! LOL

12. I meant the elementary school next door :D

13. Yea the smell is gone. Now they can eat lunch with out the smell of what is will be like later when they have eaten and used the restroom! LOL

14. LOL....I felt bad for those kids...I'm glad for them now:)

15. im 25 at heart :D

ahhh fuck it... how bout that webcam