Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4th of july gcity bash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 18, 2003.

1. i looooooove potato salad

::drools::

mix it with a little egg salad and ya got some goooood stuff :D

2. Potato.salad...

Potatos
    onions
    salad cubes pickles (sweet)
    eggs
    mustard and mayo

3. The fourth is my little sweethearts birthday. So I have no say-so in my house on how we celebrate it. If my wife wants to have 30 screaming 7 yr olds spend the night, well that's what we do for my baby. Its her day, and she gets to decide what the family does for her day.

4. we need devilled eggs too...but you better keep me to a limit or something, b/c I'll eat all of them if you don't watch me...I LOVE those things!!!

5. of course i know how to make polish food. i learned from my mom's side of the family who are very polish :D

we make glumpkies a bit differently though. the recipe comes from either my great grandparents or my great great grand parents (i can't remember which). they were right off the boat. 100% polish. here's what we do. fry up some meatballs w/some rice and seasonings, boil the cabbage... wrap meatballs in cabbage and use toothpicks to hold together. then put them in this weird kind of sauce that's made with a lot of ketchup, a little tomatoe soup, and water. doesn't sound all that great, but they taste SOOOO good.

keilbasa is the shit. they have this little polish town upstate were my grandma lives. they have the best keilbasa in the country (i dunno if that's true... but it's REALLY good). ya can get it smoked or regular. smoked's my favorite, but they're both awesome.

damnit... i'm all starving too! lol

6. my mom makes something like that, only she doesn't make meatballs with the ground beef....she just cooks it all brotken up, then mix together with the rice so you can stuff the cabbage with it...she uses Campbell's tomato soup for the sauce, and it's my absolute favorite dinner when she makes it right :D :D

7. OH

MY

GOD!!!

Polish food is THE best food ever!! My mum is polish, which makes me half polish and my grandma makes all the BEST polish food!!!!

pierogi... bigos... kielbasa.. polenviza.. borsch

all the spelling is probably wrong... but hey :p i can't speak polish

me and my brother have vowed that the next time we visit her we're gonna ask her to show us how to make it ALL

wow... i'm glad other people know how to make the BEST munchies ever

8. oi! when budhead was talkin bout food, THATS EXACTLY what popped into my mind!! I hanv't had them forever! they are fkin awsome specially when ya got cotton mouth
    my god I would sell a gram for 12 of them right now lol

9. Not to get off topic or anything...but Chucky is kind of freaking me out!

10. im a no go for the get together...im on the west coast...

11. i'll see if i can get some keilbasa for the get together... i have relatives that go upstate pretty frequently. i'm sure i could find someone to pick me up a few rings :D

12. Thank you, Zia...I love you so much (truth but with sarcasm attached for the occasion). I'll go ahead and thank you for the nightmares that I will endure if I ever fall asleep tonight.
    :(

Chucky scares me!!!!

13. chucky rules... but i say that 'cause i was raised on horror movies. there isn't one in existance that i can't watch :D

14. Yeah, I loved being scared, though. The thrill rocks! I'll watch anything scary but I do it with my hands over my eyes, peeking through my fingers...I get scared easy when it comes to movies. Let someone get in my face and I'll take them on in a sec but evil little guy dolls get to me. The clown in Poltergeist started that one for me. I would take a flying leap to get on my bed at night.

It's cool, Zia. I'll be ok!

15. poultergeist is the best... especially the third one. NEVER under ANY circumstances watch poultergeist 3 while on any hallucinogen. you'll never look at mirrors the same way again

16. OMG...those wooden puppets freak me the hell out!!! I need to go watch Spongebob or something to get this shit outta my head!

17. Hey jack

Chuckies back..LMAO

I had to do it..

18. hey i can make it next 4th of July if Bud Head will have me for a day or 2....and i think Critter also said he could make next year......Peace out....Sid

ps i'll bring the Scotch...lol

19. Sounds like the plan of a life time sid..

I have a celebration every fourth of July!

20. good count me in for next year!!......Peace out....Sid