Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4th of july gcity bash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 18, 2003.

1. What do we need a webcam for?! You're gonna come!

2. forget the webcam get your ass up here!

3. If all else fails we may need to get Dingusus up here early to get one set up!!!!!!!

Make it if you can though! Nothing beats the real live you.....

4. hahaha Critter....I see where your priorities lie :D

5. awww, why cant you zia?!

6. Cool...... can't wait till then! RMJL... I can cook (caterer in a former life). Budhead, thanx for the invite!!! We will be driving. would have room for several, if ya travel pretty light. I'll get some smoke. Yeah, I'm over 18!!!!!!!! ROFL

7. man that sucks zia, your one of the grat folks here i would love to meet.

8. Zia, send us a pic of you, and i'll put it up on the wall.. Then we can send you some pics of us.lol..

We wish you could make it..

9. Damn... even thought I don't celebrate 4th of July, livin in the UK an all this would rule!!

I'll send ya a piccie and ya can stick it on a chair :p Maybe breathe some smoke on it.

lol

10. well if you got the grill, then Im all over that! :) grillin is my thing, especially during the summer, sipping frozen blender drinks in the sun! lol...
    this all sounds sooooo much fun! the only thing that would keep me would be my commitment to become a member of the beach patrol here..its a commitment allright, these beach heads dont screw around and it being my first time, i dunno how much slack they give for newbies who want to take a mini vacation already! thats like the first week after training..Im playing this by ear, :/ who knows if I even make it!!

11. 4th of july at budheads house? :D....if i dont make the trip north in june (which looks kinda unlikly at the moment cause my sis just left alaska yesterday with her unit to head down, down, down south for combat training). we'll be there.(yo, first one i find there under 18 is the babysitter :)) ill bring ya'll some special with much love brownies.

but ya better drag in pokies butt for me, k?

peace

12. lol hey .. I'll be glad to babysit
    aslong as I get to take breaks for teh buddah! lol

13. from the first moment i hear, "hi, im slylez"..you'll be with us.lol
    acourse ya can have breaks,as many as ya like.....:D
    you'll need em, mine are a active lil bunch.

peace

14. can somebody teleport me there?

PLEASE?

..you guys have at least gotta take a bunch of pictures and post them up here for the dudes who cant make it

15. ^^^yea...just think if woody got there,,LOL!!...to bad he would not be able to get any of his stuff there

16. lol sweet

kids r coo, I got a neice n nephew, one just turned 7 on sunday, other is 2.
    have to watch them all the time
    usually get paid tho so eh ;)
    so budhead, higha invited me, sorry I have to come now lol

17. damn... i gotta come this time. hey BH, i can cook like you wouldn't believe! LOL. i'll make some of my heart attack in a bowl (my grandma's mac and cheese), and some stuffed cabbages (glumpkies sp?) that are to die for.

some of my favorite things... tokin' and cookin'

18. We need all the food we can get! I know the munchies will get us good!!!!!!! lol

19. I do believe we have a PLAN!!!!!

20. any word from big brother puff?