4th Grow, First Journal; Bubba Kush & Platinum OG Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JonJonJon, Dec 20, 2011.

1. It's given me the same results as the mh, but it's cheaper to use. And even the yeild is good considering you only pay 10$ a month for t. So it's really worth it.

2. Its " as advertised" IMO

3. Ok, cool man, so you would not recommend the LED for flower? if you were to flower with LED, would you go with a higher wattage, or is the HPS just better for flower overall??

4. I've never used a higher wattage led but with the 300 w I'm using I got a bit under an oz per plant dry w 5 plants in flower so I'm assuming a 600w would have been much better.

5. I would recommended for someone who's not trying to do massive volume and save money

6. Alright, ill keep that in mind! I bet you get some quality bud though! So are you gonna use the LED for flowering along with the HPS? I'm really excited to see this grow!

7. Yeah ive been using these nutes since the first grow and it's always been quality. But I'm not using the led as supplemental the hps ismore than enough. Thanks for the kudos man :smoke::smoke:

8. Are you growing the same strains to compare yeilds? If you got an ounce per plant with the LED you should get atleast double to tripple that right?

9. I get about double, more if I lst and super crop. My last run was with the hps

10. I have to make this work for me this time or I won't be able to try again till i move west... I just want one female...

11. Havent they showed sex yet????

12. How long does supecropping halt your harvest and how much extra yield?

13. It doesn't halt it at all, infact you can super crop up to the 6th week of flower and keep increasing yield. Ppl say it will stress the plant, but it's such a low stress techique and it Mandy's he plant to take in more nutes That it's beneficial

14. It halts your harvest because the breaking/bending of the branch has to heal, and only after that will you be able to enjoy the higher yield. And although it is true that you can supercrop at 6 weeks, it will delay harvest, so most prefer to do it in 1st week flower or last week veg.

15. I may try it on one of my plants. You just kind of break the stem without tearing it below the top right?

16. I love when I tie down my plants and they just release a lil bit of funky aroma... it is so nice.

17. Will it help plants that are already like maximum trained. You've seen mine I've got them exactly how I want them already. Also, if I do it should I do it to the plants that are flowering or the ones in veg or a mixture... thanks.