Sticky's Grow - 2019

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyBudHound, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Received this yesterday.
    Screenshot_20190220-150354_Email.jpg

In response to my question of why the tracking information still showed these.
    20190220_150633.jpg
    20190220_150727.jpg

It still shows the same today...

2. #322 Or_Gro, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    If it was usps, i’d believe him, cuz their info frequently is f’d up/delayed...ups is a diff story...

That message means they printed a label...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wow, stringing this thing took a while!

1 down, 3 to go.
    20190220_172356.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. You fill that mutha and you’ll need a bigger truck scale....after you get your journeyman’s card from the weavers guild...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol, I know it looks huge.

The plan is to mainline to 8, train 4 out to the far left and right each and feed them up and through a few rows in from the frames. When each has 4 nodes grown in above the scrog, super crop them over and secure them through the scrog with their nodes popping up. Let the nodes grow 3 to 4 nodes each above scrog and take out all leaves and nodes below scrog, then flip to flower. If I did it right, I should get 32 tops about 10" to 12" long that are fairly evenly spaced through the entire light spread and zero larf.

6. The deed is done on these two. The jack is smelling quite nice tonight!

JH
    20190220_181913.jpg

MHM 20190220_181936.jpg

No water today. Soil looks dry on top but there's plenty of moisture below. Basic water tomorrow. Humidity seems to be providing their thirst quenching pretty well still. Filling buckets.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok, 2 new truck scales...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. That Jack is classic!

You can lightly tie it down, with the leaf stem under each lateral, for support... not much pressure, just enuff to restrain it from shooting upward to light as it grows out...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm glad you mentioned it. I tied them down and then took it off. Lol, secured again. She has earrings! :p

20190220_190425.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hmmm, I do need a better scale.... Mine is tiny and a PITA.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. F’ing perfect dude!

Timing and delicate are the keys...

• Like Like x 1
  12. i totaly agree, with what ya'll was discussing on pg. 14 about the water temp. the dark green leaves,, the clawing... i got all that right now,, but ive adiusted my water temp. allthough i didnt take the temp. but i made it hotter,, and drilled a lot of holes in my totes.. to make them resemble a AERO-POT,,,, my drainage sucked..

havent been on g-city in a while... been getting the garden ready for this years crop.. VIRGINIA JUMBO PEANUTS... is gonna be the main crop.. proablly about 200 plants,,,,,, now that i got that area ready,,, it's time to focus on my tobaccoo part of the garden...400 plants there,

im getting ready to make my order for the next grow,, im gonnna go with '' THE VAULT'' doing single seeds, stil narrowing it down but this is what i got on the '' get-list'' so far

FUNKY SKUNKY
    MALAWI X N.L.
    BLUE DREAMATIC
    CALIFORNIA SNOW
    CRYSTAL METH AUTO
    GIRL SCOUT COOKIES,

all auto's/ and im not done looking just yet....

13. It does seem to hold true. Can't go too warm either. Finicky little weed...

Damn, chicken, 200 peanut plants and 400 tobacco! That's a hell of a garden buddy!! They're sold or for personal use?

That seems like a pretty good bunch of weed seed choices. I'm only familiar with GSC. I've heard of Malawi and Blue Dream but none of the rest. How did you decide on them?

14. i decided on them for thier sativa %'s... im going with strong sativa's.

and the p-nut's and bacca is for personal use,,,im a southern boy,,, it would be BLASPHEMY to even think of selling my nuts,,

and i'll not just be dropping them in the ground and calling it a day... i got the 100% blended just for p-nut fertilizer,, all the herbicide and pesticide i need for them, got some weed killer, that kills the weed, but not the p-nut,

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. That's a serious peanut habit! Lol

Very cool dude. Self sufficiency is important. Sounds like you're all over it. I hope you'll post some pics of your garden once it gets rolling. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Screenshot_20190221-073158_Chrome.jpg
    giphy (3).gif

17. It's like they have some of their parts or the entire units themselves made somewhere else, sent to them and then they send out from their place in Seattle.

As long as it has the quality of craftsmanship people are commenting about them as having, I'll be happy to get it!

I gotta figure out where it will be placed... The basement electrical is already taxed pretty hard and I don't want to do the squish down there anyway. Also, can't exactly just leave out for the world to see. What to do...

18. Yeah, once it’s plugged in, in your dab
    DF0B4279-64E2-4BC8-A368-AFE9DEBE42DE.jpeg

you’ll be fine...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Anyone who spends enough time in there will eventually be discovered patiently polishing their rig fully expecting a genie to pop out and give them 3 wishes...

I like where you're going with it though! The Dulytek does need a place of honor and privacy.
    :jump: