4th flowering week, almost no smell at all what you think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gelabbin09, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Hey guys, (Sorry for my english )
    my 2 girls are almost 4 months old, i give them only water since they were seeds. When they were like 3 months old i did a organic banana potassium fertilizer and mixed it with the soil and then trasplant them. Lots of people says to me to give them a NPK fertilizer but I wanted to let them grow organically. It’s my first time growing marijuana and i learned a lot, so don’t judge me pls haha.

Attached Files:

2. Hello there,
    Your success shows that Cannabis will perform without much fertility. That really is not organic gardening though, and your plants will do better with application of organic liquid fertilizer (nutrient). Organic gardening is caring for and cultivating plants using natural substances. In the old days people would use things like manure, compost, ground rock products and other natural elements. Now there are many products available to care for your plants so they will thrive and produce nice bountiful harvests. I would suggest that you try a liquid consentrate. Get one for Veg and one formulated for bloom. There are many out there. Ask you Grow store for a organic liquid for Veg and one for bloom. Tell them what soil you are growing in. Follow the label direction for mixing and feeding. More is not better.
    Your friends are correct, you will have better results if you give them NPK. There are chemical forms of NPK and there are organic forms of NPK.
    Most packaged organic fertilizer is labeled with an N P K rating. N=nitrogen P= phosphorus K=Potassium. This is basic plant food. These elements exist in nature, but they can also be produced by "chemical manufacturers". Produces of organic fertilizers make their product with elements found in nature, just like the ones used in the old days. They will use modern technology and manufacturing methods and the stuff they make grows plants better that letting them survive on just the bagged soil and water.
    Generally, you will apply the liquid fertilizer mix per direction once a week and use regular water for the other times you water your plants.
    Sure, you can get buds the way you are doing it, but you could double or triple your harvest weight if you use some basic nutrient management.
    Good luck, keep it touch. Be kind, be well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tell us about your lighting, air flow management and your little Grow booth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your doing amazing they look super healthy. Keep doin wot your doing Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. The smell comes a bit late flowering. Like around 3-4 where you are now. The crystal trichomes contribute a lot to that smell. Once the flowers really start bulking and frosting up, that smell becomes overwhelming sometimes without filter systems.

61576727258__18B79CEE-E2C1-4A26-8038-BE07059C8D13.JPG 61576727258__18B79CEE-E2C1-4A26-8038-BE07059C8D13.JPG

These are my girls in week 5 and the smell isn’t as overpowering as some of my last grows yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2