4th amendment is taken away from us in the US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iPwnF00lz, May 19, 2011.

1. #1 iPwnF00lz, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    ...if cops are near your home and smell marijuana that is.

Supreme Court eviscerates 4th Amendment over marijuana smell

Im trying to get the fuck out of this country. Or should I say totalitarian police state..
    This shit will take generations to overturn. So much for land of the free and our oh so important constitution that this country was founded on.

:mad:

2. Oh my god. Rights being taken away. And no one is doing anything about it. Im so surprised.

3. It really looks like now would be a great time to invest in the steel door industry.

It was a really nice republic we once had.

4. You Americans are being fucked more and more each day by your government, hard. Ridiculous shit, I pray Canada doesn't follow suit with shit like this.

5. #7 cball, May 19, 2011
    sure they can break down a door to invade...and I can shoot invaders of my home before the door swings open all the way...I may die, but defending my home as well as the constitution and bill of rights (from foreign and domestic enemies, was an oath I took, and I am a stickler for follow vows I make) is an American duty...:devious:]

stock up on your revolution tools kiddies...draw a line and be a true American patriot. (ya, that means you sheeple too...:rolleyes:)

[​IMG]

6. #8 tokin', May 19, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E]YouTube - ‪YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS - George Carlin‬‏[/ame]

"Rights aren't rights when someone can take them away...they are privileges"

7. That's the typical U.S. government. The Patriot Act allows them the feds to have a delayed search warrant and they can enter and bug your house whenever and get an official search warrant up to a month later.

8. thank god for big intrusive government...

...now Ron Paul in 2012.

9. LOL, Ron Paul won't be the savior this country needs. He won't even be voted for. If shit like this is passed in a 8-1 favor, nows as good a time as any to move to a jungle or mountain top.

Eitherway though my door is going to be reinforced and if they try and come through a window, well I'll just have to buy bars for my window like I live in the ghetto's.

10. I don't give a shit what these courts say. The constitution is the supreme law of the country and that's what I recognize. These guys really seem to be trying to start a civil war, because at some point this blatant disregard for the constitution will come to blows. Prepare yourselves, because the day is coming where this forum and it's users will be labeled terrorists.

11. Ron will quit funding the DEA, he will release non-violent drug offenders, all while helping to reduce the inequality/prejudice in the courtrooms.

How isn't that helping the average citizen?

12. That's on paper. Trust me, I'm not saying Paul isn't an honorable man, but just because you're the President doesn't mean you can do the right thing. Or maybe its just been so long since we've had a President do the right thing and actually use the powers he has for it's citizens, I'm desensitized.

He also has a hard road to getting elected. Also you think the millions of politicians in the United States would just allow him to release millions of prisoners and shutdown the DEA?

Sometimes we can wish for something, but in the end we need to expect the worst and hope for the best.

13. I understand that, I just believe Ron Paul is an honorable man until he proves otherwise. I believe he will do whatever is in his power to bring about his policies and philosophy of the way a government should be run.