4Play Before Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jayohe12, Jun 16, 2013.

Ok, there are some instances where this is appropriate.
    I can't even lie. Sometimes I just want to get bent over something and fucked.
    But GENERALLY speaking, I'd like the pumps primed a little bit...

2. Well, we've been married 21 years and we still manage to get it in 2 to 3 times a week. So much for marriage ruining your sex life. I have so many married friends that complain about lack of sex, I personally think they just ain't taking care of business. If you take your time and treat her right, she'll treat you right. It's definitely a 2 way street.

I just got a boner at work. Thanks.

4. I hear ya on that, there are times my wife says the same thing. I'm more than happy to oblige :ey:

5. one day i'll mature i just pray for it. because i dream of having a relationship like this. props homie.

6. I would say I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry. :ey:

7. hmmm

this thread reminds me of the 30 or so other threads exactly like this that i posted in

8. Just like 99% of OP's threads. :rolleyes:

9. me and 99% on gc think alike.

10. Foreplay is wonderful, and me and my man always do it. Normally he does me first, strokes my privates and sucks my nipples and fingers me until I squirt. And then I do him, stroking and sucking his awesome cock until it reaches about eight while massaging his balls.

And then he puts that monster inside of me. lol He may not look that big, but when he puts it inside I certainly feel stuffed.

11. Use the search function to improve efficiency and avoid redundancy.

12. i hate resurrecting threads

Then what you're really saying is, you don't care about people's responses, you just care about yourself and your own input, because if you gave a fuck what other people had to say, you would read the threads that we've all already responded to, and gain your insight that way. 

14. mmmm. you're getting warmer

I know you think you're being clever, or whatever, but pointless and redundant threads ARE against the rules.

16. good lookin' out. i'll use the search function before i make a new thread for now on. 

17. Women are crock pots. Men are microwaves. Ya gotta get the crock pot goin' first.

18. sassy is so mad lately

i think she's PMSing

19. Foreplay is putting the condom on