4lbs ... 90 days ... 5'X5' tent .. is it possible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr Diamond, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I'm helping on a grow at my buddies who has stuffed four 600 watt air cooled hoods in a small 5'X5' tent. So far he has been able to pull off taking care of temperature issues, but the plants are packed wall to wall. All lollipopped. 80 colas or so fill the canopy.

It's for 2 patients. They get 4 LBS together ... and they make the BEST brownies. I became part of a Star Wars movie after 2 brownies. In the Lazy Boy going warp speed. lol

So yeah ... in that space with nothing but thick strong colas covering the canopy ... is a 5X5 gonna cover the space needed?

Mr. Diamond.

2. I think heat would be an issue.

3. No. It's not possible.

J

4. Heat is NOT an issue. I thought it would be as well. But there are all sorts of controls to keep that all automated.

Thanks Jerry. I didn't think so. I know the basic math of space and light ... but these are lollipopped and nothing but solid colas across the whole canopy. I didn't know if that would change it. I know in my tent I can pull a little more than 2lbs off only two 600 watt lights. But I have a lot more space.

I'll try to remember to post how it all turned out for him ... most likely if it pops up in my thread box again in about 10 more weeks. It's a 12 week strain he created to grow well close together.

But ... seeing is believing. lol

Mr. Diamond
    I love seeds.