4g+ shroom tea

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Let me start you off with this:
    the day prior I had taken mushrooms and been robbed of a good 2oz of bud, after being robbed by 'friends of friends' i puked and needless to say I didnt trip. (Only took a half-e)

I woke up today with a black eye and pretty in the hole considering i gotta get my friend back.... you know how it is...sometimes..

so a buddy of mine comes over whom was with me the night before when my trip got destoryed and he brewed me up an amazing shroom tea that was found over on erowid.org;

Now describing how my trip was... that might wake a litle more time since i was already on edge from the day before maybe taking the tea wasnt a great idea but i figured it wouldnt be bad cause i didnt have anything to do later.

after about 20 minutes on drinking the tea which did taste great i might add, and smoking a good amount of bong bowls i began tripping balls really, everything was moving in patterns i had only seen in previous shroom trips except this time more intense and lasted for much longer. This was my first time drinking tea, the othertimes i would just eat them raw.

at times my anxiety got the best of my thoughts and i was feeling almost overwhelmed about how unattachted to reality i felt i was.

one interesting part of my trip them i remember very well, was when i was out in my living room with my roomies (very ambient atmosphere nice trippy pics everywhere.. red lights etc) i found myself smoking in a really weird but rewarding enviroment and i know this sounds weird but i just relaxed mentally for a minute and let an entire story unfold while listening to a couple of my friends friends talk about whatever.

[​IMG]
    I couldnt stop staring at this, pretty trippy if u ask me... i really thought some weird stuff earlier ... gotta love shroom trips u always learn something new!:smoking:

and if you were wondering i ended my trip with a good cheech &chong (up in smoke&still smokin)

I highly reccomend tea for those wanting to try it, its not difficult to make and it hits you alot stronger and doesnt taste bad if you mix in a couple of spices and lemon juice.:D

Aimer

2. you sound very calm for someone who just got 2oz of bud stolen from you..

3. Yeah. You sound like you had a fantastic day.

4. It was all my profit, im trying to be positive although ive felt like shit the past weekend.