Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*** 4g pickup of some loud shit ***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sketh, Aug 4, 2011.

1. My ears are bleeding.

High volume nug you got there sir.

2. why not

3. loud.......SMH.....

4. Super duper ooper loud yo.

Resize your pictures.

5. why does everyone act like it really matters? shut up about the loud shit man

the weed looks awesome. i dont see any of you postin some 'loud weed'
    goddammit.

6. If you don't mind sounding like a fool, be my guest.

That stuff is not only loud, it's big, blatant, blustering, boisterous, booming, cacophonous, clamorous, crashing, deafening, deep, ear-piercing, ear-splitting, emphatic, forte, full, full-mouthed, fulminating, heavy, high-sounding, intense, loud-voiced, lusty, obstreperous, pealing, piercing, powerful, rambunctious, raucous, resonant, resounding, ringing, roaring, rowdy, sonorous, stentorian, strident, strong, thundering, tumultuous, turbulent, turned up, uproarious, vehement, vociferous, wakes the dead !!!

7. That is pretty loud I can hear er a hootenanny and a holeren from over here

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNz4oEqSvmc]‪Anchorman - Loud Noises‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

9. the dankest bud ive ever remember smoking had no smell other than flowers. didnt stink like some skunk or anything, was actually real cool because i could walk around with a bag of it and not be noticed at all.

also those pictures blew my ear drums. damn u lol, good shit OP

10. can you put up a few bigger pictures? these ones are hard to see there so small but it looks dank

11. obvious kids are obvious

12. Damn noisy bro!