Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4g of Stems - What to do?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cShepherd, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I have been saving stems for a little while putting them in a little airtight jar. I have around 4 grams of stems, and still saving them. I was wondering what I should make out of them.. Any suggestions? :smoke:

2. Make edibles! :yummy:

3. Smoke dat shit mayne! Just joking, make some edibles like that good man said above me, im sure there's some way.

4. That's what I was planning on doing anyways, that's why I posted in the Incredible Edible section, lol. I was saying what kind of edible to make?

5. Get a grinder with a kief screen, break up all your stems (you can grind them if you want I guess), stick a nickel in the chamber where the bud goes after you grind it and shake the fuck out of the grinder for a few minutes. Do that until you have no more stems, collect the kief, make edibles. I would just press it into hash though and smoke it and get stupid.

6. Well i would save up more stems. It usually takes about 12 grams of stems to make 1 gram of hash. Try using the search feature and find a thread relating to your question.

7. Dude I just made a nice lil ball of qwiso last week with like 5 grams of stems. Shit bubbled too nice.

8. Thanks for all the ideas, I might save up more stems and make some Qwiso Hash with them.