Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4g of some mid from Alabama

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpanishMan, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #1 SpanishMan, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391036319.615532.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391036352.996993.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391036378.014418.jpg Can you tell me if this is good? I paid 40$. Ignore the stems on the far left side btwSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I usualy get a 1/4 oz of mids for 40

3. That doesn't even look like 4 grams...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's alright......I guess

5. It looks like 4 grams to me, but the bud doesn't look very appealing. That would probably go for like 5$ a gram where I am, but maybe it's a lot better than it looks

6. Usually I pay 35-40 a 1/2 oz for mids. Reg/Mids are pretty much the same thing around here (light/lime green with some seeds here and there.)

CameraZOOM-20130909150017607.jpg

7. Same price i pay for a 1/4 of Mids here in Kentucky as well.

8. What price would you put on it? Btw the 2nd picture is the most accurate looking IMO because the 3rd has camera flash.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. That'd be one hell of a rip-off where I am, but hey as long you're happy with it that's all that matters.

10. That top right picture looks terrible but 40 for 4gs where im at will be only slightly better quality so i dont really know if its a rip or not

11. I'm from bama and that's a rip bro..that shit aint worth no $10 a gram

12. [quote name="s0mekind" post="19431152" timestamp="1391038006"]That doesn't even look like 4 grams...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Remember mids are different, teyre usually bricked so what would look like 1 gram nug can easily be 2-3

13. That actually might be 4 grams I used to smoke a lot of mid. How much you did pay for that man?

14. I pay about twenty bucks for four grams of mids around my parts.

15. Looks like low grade shwag man, I see some real dark seeds popping out....here in houston we get an oz of that bud for 40. I hate to say it man but I think they got you....Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. dont buy that ishh :hide:

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391100419.482401.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391100430.374621.jpg In Michigan, I get this for $10/g. That bud looks like it wasn't harvested properly. If pay $5/g for it and make edibles out of it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Altoids make a decent travel case but I wouldnt leave the bud in there all the time. They are gonna get dry.

19. I wouldn't complain too hard, especially coming from Bama. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Mmm those don't look like mids to meSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum