Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4g Moon rocks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mid mang, Jul 2, 2018.

1. 4g $130 Georgia :p

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. What are the ingredients?

3. blue cheese, pineapple express kief, and i forget the name of the oil

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Looks dope man what's it smoke like?? I've never seen any in person in 10 years of smoking lol no one really sells dabs/oil here let alone moon rocks :bang:

5. It's like a much more potent yet less harsh weed/hash bowl.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. In California it's $65-$75 an eighth. Last weekend I seen these huge joints that were basically the same thing where they had the oil, kief and weed all rolled up.

7. putting them in joints is a massive waste, sounds like it was some commercial dank with some crap oil

8. Obviously someone hasn't been around the block or in California before lol it's pretty regular to find this type of thing with not crap bud and not crap oil and yes even original moonrocks go for $75 an 8th at the shops so...