Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4FOOTHITS: 77.3 Grams of Black Hash & 39 Grams of kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Toke on man! :smoking:

2. thats a crazy amount of hash man, you should roll a blunt using the hash as the blunt wrap its intense.

3. Ive always thought about doing that, or making a pipe out of hash haha, if possible.. but thanks for the idea man, keep on toking :smoking:

4. holy shit thats beautiful, send some of that shit to ontario

5. #106 4FootHits, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Hahahaha, believe me.. I would if I could my friend.. I`d imagine hash would be cheap where you live, theres probably alota primo bud too! Toke on man!! :smoking::smoking:

6. Gg. Thats all I can say...

7. That's a nice chunk of hash. I unno if i'd wanna have to smoke a gram to get high. i don't smoke a gram of herb to get high. nice pickup anyway tho. under 200$ an oz for any kinda hash is good deal.

8. Cant say i didnt pop a boner just reading the thread title...and then seein the pics :hello:

9. lol.. I`ll smoke .5 and I`ll be high, if I smoke a gram over a couple hours.. then Ill be ripped nearly all day haha, that is all I meant.. Trust me, its really good hash, and I don`t have much of a tolerance.

Haha, well wait until you see my bud pics!! :) Toke on grass city! :smoking:

10. Bump..

Has anyone here rolled a blunt made out of hash.. like put weed inside and use the hash as a paper. If so, how did it turn out.. I need some advice before I do this. Much appreciated, toke on!! :smoking::smoking:

11. I bid you farewell good sir :eek::smoking:

12. This has probably been asked, but I don't wanna search through eight pages to find out, but how much did this cost you??

13. Also, I'm pretttyyy sure i saw a video on youtube or some video , i think it was a Cannabis Cup video where Redman rolled one of these

14. $775 for the quarter pound of black hash, and I compressed that kief, took me about 3 weeks to save up. Toke on man + rep your way! :) :smoking::smoking:

15. I wish I were you... or knew ur hook up, thats amazing price. I could make 700-840 a zip with that shizz

16. KIIIEIeeEEEEFFFFFFF, yummmmmmmaayyyy

17. Whats the prices where you live.. for bud and hash?

And careful, no talk about dealing on this forum.

Toke on my friend! :smoking:

CHECK OUT THESE five kinds of hash!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RShn9Dv2OU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RShn9Dv2OU[/ame]

18. I cant even get hash around where I live, and the dankest of dank is 400-450 a zip

19. holy shit that is fucking beautiful... the fun I'd have with a brick of hash like that :cool:

enjoy