Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4FOOTHITS: 77.3 Grams of Black Hash & 39 Grams of kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Ive been smoking less and less over the past few weeks, and Ive been getting higher and higher... lol

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :smoking:

Toke on grass city! :bongin:

2. What? Were not talking about heroin here. There is of course tolerance issues with marijuana but they are minor to say the least. I've been smoking for 12 years and with 20 dollars i could get a gram of dank. That gram of dank could get me ripped probably 4 or 5 times. So unless you've been smoking since the 1700's, I highly doubt your going to need a gram of hash to get high, and if you do, it must be some pretty shitty hash.

3. hahaah wow way to take this way out of proportion..

I've been smoking pretty much as long as you have and I disagree. Unless I take a large break (month +), it will take me an entire gram of marijuana to get "high". Everyone has different tolerances, body weight, mindset, many things contribute to it. Even though a gram of hash is an awful lot, OP stated he is smoking less of it lately...

You pay 20$ for a gram? haha damn dude I feel sorry for you already.

4. Hahaha, agreed. $20 a gram is fucking rough, I`d be getting high 3 or 4 times off that too for that price, hahha. And no, the hash is good.. I smoke a joint of it between three of my good buds and were all high, I usually smoke a gram over a period of an hour and a half, lol. :smoking: And I`ll be fried for a while.

Thanks sifika, keep getting lifted. :bongin::bongin:

5. I can pick up some real nice blonde hash for 200$ an OZ (800$ a QP)... its cheaper than weed sometimes but it gets you way higher... weird.

6. kief after kief bowl, commence now!

7. haha have been all day, kinda trippy how you say that ;)

8. I know some people are against smoking "resin" from a pipe.

but if you smoke mostly kief/hash in a bowl (LOTS). that resin will be very potent.

we had a brand new pipe. filled it with cigarette ash and smoked ONLY butane honey oil (BHO) through it. the resin that built up inside of it was almost as strong as the BHO itself.

just a thought...

9. That's nasty dude, why would buy a brand new pipe only to pack the bowl with cigarette ash? You do know you can smoke BHO on top of aluminum/steel screens as well as glass gauze right?

10. The title ALONE of this thread makes me want to cream myself :eek:

WOW is all I have to say :D:smoking:

11. you make it sound like its a big deal... we buy a pipe for smoking BHO only. it puddles in the bottom of the bowl, pure liquid oil. basically BHO.. with ISO oil quality.

I use a steel screen. what do you think is gonna happen when you put a drop of hot oil onto bare metal screen? 50% of it is going to leak/drip through.

then what do you think is going to happen when you heat it up and try to bust a toke? the remaining 50% is going to fall through that screen. its very inefficient using just a metal screen. I assume thats what you said.

same thing with glass screen. if you smoke BHO you would know that it NEEDS an ash base to be most efficient. I dont smoke cigarettes, thats why I get my friends to bust the first few tokes, get the ash clean. and I was wrong, we usually use weed ash off a joint, not cigarette (brain fart). not nasty at all, it gets the job done if needed. its not my favorite by far, but it is potent, if you smoke only kief or BHO through it.

to each their own.

12. You should sell that to some kid and say it's H. Because that's what it looks like.

13. OH MY GOD.. I bet you haven't moved for days.. haha

14. I guess I have yet to smoke BHO. Of the types of hashes that I've had, I noticed that marble hash, full melt bubble hash and earwaxes need a screen. I've found that a stainless steel does the job perfectly (you can drop a droplet of water on it and it will just sit on top).

Your right though, to each his own. There are shitloads of people who also use this method to smoke.

15. youre talking about hash. hash is pressed kief/crystal. thats why it doesnt go through the screen. it does plug metal screens fast though because the ash is so fine.

BHO is a liquid oil... it drips right through the screen. ash base is the way to go. I recommend it sometime, with oil not hash :wave:

16. ps: that water drop sounds interesting. I will have to try it one day, I doubt it will work with BHO though...|

+rep

17. Thanks for the replys all, and Growmyown that sounds like a good idea.. I bet the resin that builds up in my bongs is unreal, but I havnt smoked resin in a long time now. :smoke:

Me and my buddys made some oil after cleaning a few pieces of mine with ISO, and we got about a gram and a half, I let it air out for about a day, and it got me pretty ripped. :smoke:

18. My heart stopped beating after seeing those pics hahaha.

19. Where are these bud pics at:rolleyes:

20. I've never seen that much hash or kief in my entire life, fucking kudos to you bro, plus rep.