Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4FOOTHITS: 77.3 Grams of Black Hash & 39 Grams of kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. haha thanks buddy, what can I say, I like hash man.. Its always good to keep a nice supply of it. Especially when its a deal like that. :smoking:

2. Dude, the keif scattered over your scales would get me high a few times.

Fuck. Wow.

3. [​IMG]

fucking amazing man, +rep to you good sir...even tho im that damn jealous seeing how i havent had any since dec 27th

4. Hahaha good call, yah I gotta clean that thing.. my last couple scales just got caked with thc, they stopped working.. lol :bongin:

Thanks man, save up some thc if you got a grinder, and compress that shit. :) Some days I`ll just smoke hash.

5. I dont know if your like me but after smoking a quarter of the some hash your tolerance to thc is sky rocketed. tolerance is my worst enemy.. keif tolerances :(

6. Really.. well I know Ive heard this before, and I strongly believe in it.. it kind of disproves tolerance for thc, but everyone`s different right. Anyways, Ive been smoking less and less.. and it feels like Ive been getting higher and higher, lol.. Ive smoked so much it feels no matter what, the more I smoke the higher I get.. and I know my limit.

Im averaging two to three grams a day, use to smoke a hell of alot more but eh. :smoking: Get Lifted!

7. oh gawd, i cant stop looking...its so beautiful, lucky you...i swear id give a ligament to be able to afford to make pickups like that

8. Holy sweet mother of fuck. lol

9. Hahaha, yah.. That seems to be the most common response, lol

10. +rep.

nice stash!

11. that made me shiver...

thats probably enough to kill a man :smoking:

12. definitely had to save the scale pic to my hd, thats crazy!!

13. Haha thanks for all the replies all, toke on! :bongin:

14. that kief is so nice. nice pickup :)

15. Haha normally I just lurk but I actually needed to post for this one. Wow...

16. man i gotta ask... how long did it take to save up... what an entire zip of keif?

17. Took me about three days, I use one of those boxes that you can fit at least a half oz in, and I shake the hell out of it to get all the kief. I got about 3 oz`s in three days, shaking a half pound of some dryy kush. :bongin::bongin:

18. You must have a costly tolerance.

19. Solid! Nice.

20. Has nothing to do with being economical, it's something called a tolerance.

Nice pickup op, kief looks real nice.