Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4FOOTHITS: 77.3 Grams of Black Hash & 39 Grams of kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Theres 77.3 grams of black hash. (The bag is 2.5 grams) and there is also 39 grams of kief that I compressed. :bongin:
    I have alot more pictures to take of some amazing kush and juicy fruit.

Keep on toking Grass City :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Heres the kief. :smoking:

Attached Files:

3. That's not even funny. Wow woah wee waaaaa.

4. holy fucking shit mein.

5. holy shit.

6. how much does hash and kief in that amount go for? I have no idea.

7. Put it this way:

Blond hash goes for $25 a g around here. Black hash goes for $20 a g. :p

8. #9 Typewritermonky, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    My god, I'm impressed. How much did that run you, and how quality is the hash?

Hahah also just noticed the mad amount of kief on your scale :D.

9. Yeah, just taking a stab in the dark here....im pretty high... but did you initially buy 3 ounces of hash but you sold 7g? Just curious.

10. That much hash, I'm betting he got it from a friend. Man, I still can't get over it... :eek:

11. damn. that's a fat pickup.

12. ah ah aaahahah hollllyyy shit. i love you.

13. #14 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    No, I bought a Quarter Pound.. and smoked over an Oz.

$775 a Quarter Pound for the black hash. I thought it was a pretty good deal :) A gram gets me hella high, and its really smooth too, and tastes great!

Thanks man, just wait till you see my bud pick ups. (Pictures coming soon) :)

Haha I couldnt help but get a good laugh out of this, keep on toking bro :) :)

14. Nice pickup!

Your gonna be baked for the next few months. :smoking:

15. Dudeeee , first of all great deal on the pick up i can barley get bud for that good of a price dayummm And im super jealous thats bad ass mannnnnnn!!!!!!! Happy liftin

16. all I need is 2 words to reply to this thread.

holy fuck

17. i just came

18. Thanks man, trust me I`m grateful for the prices.. Ive heard of cheaper, well im a neighbour of British Columbia where its as cheap as it gets here in Canada. Alberta`s prices arent bad. Happy toking to you too brotha. :smoking:

Hell yeah man, they work good. Always gotta get the 550 gram! :cool: :smoking::smoking:

Haha, well I know Grass City is gonna enjoy the pictures of my bud once I get the pictures up!! I think itll leave most of you guys speechless :D :smoking::smoking:

Happy toking GC!! :bongin::smoke:

19. And here I was getting excited about some cali bud I picked in Houston =P