Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4B11T's Official Stash Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4B11T, Jun 23, 2012.

1. #1 4B11T, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    GLASS | BUD | MILKSHOTS | MISC.

Hello everyone I have been reading this site for over 5 years now, joined 2 years ago and finally got back in the game recently. Decided to become "active" here on GrassCity once more.

Anyway I picked up this RooR Black Label Icemaster 5.0 about a week and a half ago along with some other goodies including a Salt slide. More pictures will come soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers.

2. Niiice! Digging the Salt slide, I'm a huge fan of his being from Austin as well. Where's all the ATX Bud?

3. Nice setup!

Love the slide!

4. #4 4B11T, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Thanks guys! Yeah I will have some pictures of what I'm currently smoking on soon. Although I do have a decent sized nug in the RooR bowl on the picture above. But soon I will post up some milk-shots and some straight macro shots of the bud.

[​IMG]
    Here are two macros of the RooR. I have always wanted this exact bong for the last 4 years, now that I can finally afford things I felt like I should splurge. So the week I bought it I splurged on many other things as well.
    [​IMG]

Here is a bonus picture of the Salt slide at an alternative angle.
    [​IMG]

5. #5 4B11T, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

I'm about to head off to bed, but just thought of sharing a few pictures. More to come soon, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

[​IMG]

6. Another shot of the dank I picked up a few days ago. I picked up half an ounce for $185, might I add those pictures don't due it justice. I need to find some good white light to take pictures of it these yellow tinted pictures (from the lights) are not showing the bud the way it actually looks (but I tried my hardest).

[​IMG]

7. Nugs look Dank! a 1/2 for 185?? Damn that's expensive. You should take some nug shots though

8. I like people who take pride in their whip, nice nugs/glass bro

9. #9 4B11T, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah it is a bit but it is twice as good as the usual. I will try and get some macros soon, but for now I have cropped that photo above of the half. This isnt a true macro and the IQ (quality) isnt the greatest due to the high ISO (noise/grain) in the photo at 100% crop.

Thanks bro, its all about the details.

[​IMG]