46% thc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RecStoner, Dec 22, 2012.

1. A friend of mine in WA is telling me the places sell Marijuana that is 46% THC.

I've never seen any seeds advertised that high. Do they put oil on it?

2. [quote name='"RecStoner"']A friend of mine in WA is telling me the places sell Marijuana that is 46% THC.

I've never seen any seeds advertised that high. Do they put oil on it?[/quote]

Top quality hash is only around 30 - 40% man so amnot sure bout that, 26 is aboot the highest i know of tbh

3. Lol some dumb ass at my work the other day told me that he picked up some buds that were 78% thc. This makes me think that he doesn't actually smoke. Anyways, yeah that seems a bit higher than any bud I've heard of. Did he say what strain it was by chance?

4. Its bs. High times highest tested strain is 25.9%. There is higher out there, but not 42%. Theres a lot of people claiming in the 30s as well but i have yet to see one lab test. I know the guys at a local lab and they said the highest they have seen is just under 29%.

Also, 40% is kinda weak hash. I made some bubble hash from trim and it tested at 50.1%. I also make bubble hash out of whole fresh buds and have had that test at just over 72%.

5. Well, that is some extremely strong marijuana haha because over 20% is pretty high but, what i don't understand is i have seen 4 different kind of weeds between 68%-73% which i was having trouble understanding and it was a marijuana it was not any kind of hash. I personally didn't understand some kinds of marijuana but hey... its marijuana! :D

6. You have seen nothing of the sort. What you have seen is people claiming bs online to sell seeds and or flowers, its all hype. If there was weed that even tested in the 30s regularly you would be hearing all about it. Bc seeds are the worst one, they claim they have a weed that will raise your iq after you smoke. There is no weed in the 40s much less 60s or 70s. If there were it would be unrecognizable. Dont believe bs claims.

7. First post, lies

8. The movie Savages had a lot to do with it, there it was claimed these guys were growing cannabis that had a THC content of 30% ..movies future proofing the story. lol

So now greedy fuckers are trying to make the sale at 30% plus....bullshit

"V"

9. Would you like some bud to go with that resin?