1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

46 days into flowers nextlight current culture

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by alexdodge, Sep 22, 2017.

1. don't worry buzzer. Your still part of the family. :)

2. laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif

3. Hey Alex. Since you have individual plants, consider doing a massive defoliation around week 7 on one of them. You may find that when you get 4-5 inches deep, the buds are a much lighter green and less developed. That will help. If you hate it or the time spent doing it, then stop

4. That it is; and I've been told their customer service is superb...one of the reasons they got business. How many plants on your tables?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 9 per 3x3 tray. Clones transferred to rw day 1 of flower. They get a 9-10 week veg, 3-4 toppings and bit of defoliating. I harvest and transfer to flower next day.

6. service is better than superb. I had a transformer malfunction in a veg8and they had one delivered to my local shop in 3 hours! Granted....i am close

7. [​IMG] it's time for their 48 hours of dark then it cutting time

8. if you gotta the 300$. Get a 2 in 1 leaf trimmer on ebay. Wow does it save time.

9. Busy day today?

10. Well? Any preliminary numbers?

11. We have been busy for sure, it's a process. 3.5lb and still a whole tote to go

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    You'd be done already with one of these. I got 2, and soak one in alcohol too clean while the other is in use.
    I pull major fans off beforehand, and a few big sugar leaves, take it down to smaller size and dump it in a few handfuls at a time

13. Trimming machines fuck up your buds. They're a gimmick or for commercial growers who don't care about quality. Hand trimming signifies quality. Machines equate to laziness and poor practice.

Even when I have 200 pounds of outdoor to trim I would never consider a machine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Unto each their own.

15. Wrecks bud and trim quality for extraction but definitely saves time

Grasscity Deals Near You