46 days into flower---MAJOR PROBLEM? pics pics pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by waffleheaddd, Nov 5, 2009.

1. ok, these are two bella ciao clones under 400w hps... they are 46 days into flowering and the leaves are turning yellow/dyeing. I know that this is a natural thing for plants to do, much like fall and trees. but i think that this is happening too soon. or is this just a strain that finishes fast? what do you think? the plant went way down on ferts when it reached the 40 day mark. so i watered twice with VERY diluted ferts... deficiency??? i don't want to sound desperate but i need some help here... thanks for reply:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. plants need a good amount of nutrients until 2 weeks before harvest(if using chemicals), don't dilute the nutrients feed the right ones and stop the nitrogen on flowering, but they need all the other nutrients to grow big juicy nugs :D. are you using molasses on your mix?

edit: those nugs look tasty :D. +rep.

3. #3 janemba, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    they look pretty, good job, u see the yellow leaves "folding" up like that, thats call praying for magnesium (mg), (mg dificiency), also its showing signs of a N dificiency. how close r u from harvesting? if ur 2 weeks dont feed and just flush theres nothing u can do. but if u want to get it on track just give it some cal-mag or 2 tbls of epsion salt per gal fully desolved in water, if u have 3-4 weeks before harvest (which it looks like 2-3) then treat because dificiencys will decrease ur yeild... then flush they last 1 week
    good luck post some end pix

4. hey dude i really appreciate the very helpful reply. You pretty much answered all of my questions. Thanks again man... :smoking: