Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe 45 second Firecracker Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 3y3sand3ars, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I know there are alot of these on here but i would like to share mine.

Materials:
    Microwave
    Crackers (any kind)
    Peanut butter/Nuttella
    Weed

Step 1
    Spread the Peanut butter or Nuttella on the cracker and sprinkle on your desired amount of weed.

Step 2
    Place in Microwave with another cracker on top. Microwave for 35 seconds. Let it sit in microwave for 5 seconds then microwave it for another 10 seconds.

Step 3
    Take it out and let it cool. Eat. Get High.

The picture of the round one was actually made from the crackers and peanut butter that come in the packs of 6.

Attached Files:

• img2.png
      img2.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • img3.png
      img3.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • img1.png
      img1.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • m.gif
      m.gif
      File size:
      120.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Does this really get you smacked? Does it smell loud while microwaving i dont want to get busted

3. I ate about 2/3 of the rectangular one and got pretty high. Just put about .5 on a cracker. It smells more like burnt peanut butter than weed. I can not even smell any weed when i make them. I have made them with my parents in the living room which is right next to my kitchen and they haven't said anything about smell.

4. Thanks man, really helped me out im excited to make some when i get some more purp this weekend :) thanks again

5. Does the THC from the weed kill the cancer from the microwave?

• Like Like x 1
  6. This recipe takes 50 seconds lol.

7. Also OP what weed are you using? Dank, Mids, or Reggie?

8. Usually dank, but mids will work.

9. Alright man thanks also is 14 grams of purp a good deal for 240$

10. Can we get some conformation in here from multiple people?

11. Microwaving is just about the worst way possible to heat bud for edibles. If you have to opportunity to use an oven, do it.

12. Idk this seems a bit sketchy. You can't control the temperature in a microwave and I have no idea what temperature my microwave microwaves at.

I'd also like confirmation from a few others.

13. Yes more confirmation please.

14. Love the Idea Concerned about possible smell and if it works btw I live in a Dorm

15. Yeah dude! That's a wonderful deal. Hahahahahaha:confused:

16. Is it really please dont misguide me

17. It absolutely NOT a "wonderful deal." That's $120 per quad, which is just about the absolute maximum anyone in the US pays. That being said, if your area has high prices for weed in general there's not much you can do about it, so I would buy it.

18. Its 20$ a gram he said 14 grams for 240$

19. hahaha dont pay more than 220 for a half and thats a TON

20. Regardless, does this work or not?