Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

45 Days Clean, Need Some Feedback

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cook2Mech, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hey guys! I recently became licensed as an aircraft mechanic. Now comes the hard part.. The piss test. Which will obviously be a DOT screening.

A little background on me. I'm 6'3", 189 lbs. I have a fairly decent build, not much fat on me. I work long hours and am on my feet all day 5 days a week. Not much excercise other than that.

I took a 2 month break from smoking and unfortunately started up again for about 8 months after life plans fell through with a job offer/relocation. About 3 j's a day, always half tobacco if that matters. Basic dank, no oils, nothing fancy. I'd say a gram or so. Going through a lot with life, etc. Doesn't make it right, but I needed that old familiar feeling.

I've been doing a lot, and I mean, a LOT of research on the matter since I've never been in a situation where a U/A was necessary. I'm trying to do this all me, no subbing or dilution, for there's far too much to lose if anything goes wrong. I'd like to attempt at 60 days if there's even a fighting chance but can push to 90 if absolutely necessary.

So far I've taken 2 tests. One at 2 weeks. Failed. One at 3 weeks, passed with a very faint line, which I've read is technically passing, but not enough to give me the confidence I need. Time is key. Taking another one in the morning to see where I'm at. Will post results and follow up because I know this could maybe help someone in the same predicament with my similar weight/build/usage. I know everyone has different clean out times but I'm grasping at straws at this point tbh and could really use some guidance.

Let me know what you guys think. Weed forum gods, I'm calling on ya. Even my fellow pot people. Thanks in advance. Keep you all updated!!

2. Also 21 years old and regular metabolism if that helps.

3. You are probably good, make sure you get stoned after fixing the planes, not before lol

4. It was never something I did before going in to class, and also not like any of the shit I learned on was airworthy anyway as you could hopefully imagine . Just something I'd do on my off time, I'm done for as far as smoking till I'm collecting retirement checks.

5. I’m confused. You ARE 45 days clean?

you said you passed at 21 day

6. I was just jokin brotha, I got no problem with what people do in their down time

7. I got a faint line on a home test at day 21 and again on day 28 but idk how much I can trust it. Just a faint line on a cheap drug test. Gonna yes again after I get off, it's current day 45 of me being clean.

8. All good dude! Just don't want people to think I'm out here being irresponsible, finally getting on the straight and narrow. I appreciate your reply!

9. *test, not yes

*currently, by current

Sorry.

10. im 5'9, now weigh 180. I was a heavy smoker stopped for almost a year then June 9th I smoked here and there up to July 6th or 7th. I would only smoke a few hits at night usually and I would skip days id say I smoked a total of 15 times from June 9th to July 7th. I've lost 15 pounds from June to now I changed my diet to pretty much vegan (with exception to eggs) I eat an avocado a day I only drink water. I take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar everyday and drink a fiber drink daily and exercise 3/4 times a week treadmill 30 mins about 2 miles and sometimes I go to the sauna after for 10-20 mins. I took a first check test Sunday morning first void got a line. did another first check Monday morning first void got a stronger line. I just took my test Tuesday 8/14 around 10:45am off site for DOT being sent to quest diagnostics. I woke up around 5:45 started drinking some water ate eggs and avocado then drank about 5 or 6 cups of water up to the test. i gave my 4th void of the day for test and did mid stream. since it probably didn't get to the lab until the next day 8/15 it has now been 3 days and I have not received a call from MRO. I'm not going to feel good until about next Friday but just letting you know my current situtation. I was 37 or 38 days since last smoke when I took my test.

11. Start your own thread my guy,

12. I did but I was just was letting you know I think I passed the DOT at 37 days clean and my back story. And I’m a girl lmao but whatever good luck I guess

13. Yooooo my bad dude, it seemed like you accidentally posted in my forum. I appreciate you getting back on mine though. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Congrats on yours! Huge life style change, props.

14. It’s all good! Yeah I’m done smoking focusing on my health and new career now! You will be good on your test too 45 days is golden.

15. What you switch to if you not mind me asking? Really trying to utilize my A&P however I can tbh. And thank you so much, I hope.
    So sick of that cook life, it was fun and decent money but there's no long term money/benefits in it.