45 day olds

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by 22typer, Nov 7, 2003.

1. do u think my plants r 2 close? how much loonger can i leave them in veg. stage? in transfor to bloom stage how long dose this stage last? please help any info would b great

Attached Files:

2. my plants r 15 inch high. sativa skunk x breed.

Attached Files:

3. bang it on 12/12 i would or if you want more bud just wait THE CHOICE IS YOURZ. PEACE

4. how long dose trans. to bloom stage last? and how much bud will i hav if i bloom right now?

5. 420 shade the man. i hav only 2 plants, they are in a five gallon resv. but the space where the grow rockz are is only about 3 gallons i hav it split into 2 halfs so i could cram two plants in their, are they too close? how many days will bloom stage last? and no one has answered me on the transfer to bloom stage ? how long should this last? and durning the transfer to bloom stage should the light be on 12/12 or 18/6 till i add the bloom formula?????

6. sorry i cant help you with the bloom thing, dont no hydroponics, but i can tell you when you flower you need to go 12-12. that stage will last for 8 weeks depending on strain.

7. i used fermised seeds, so they will b fem. no matter what right? and i can see hairs between the stemz, isnt that an early sigh on fem plants???

8. im change'n them to 12/12 for 10 days in the trans. to bloom stage, then leavn them on 12/12 in bloom stage

Grasscity Deals Near You