432hz: The Natural Frequency of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 1, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg]Cymatic experiment - YouTube[/ame]

2. Hey noflame can you post some good music tuned to 432?

Also if i used to be able to astral project does that have any importance when talking about 432hz?

Also wouldn't this have alot more to do with other wave forms like light etc than it would sound?

3. Geometry of life :smoke: Godspeed friends

Attached Files:

4. Any Pink Floyd in 432hz is pretty golden.

As for astral projection in relation to frequencies I do not know. I do know however that when you astral project your the frequency your brain is operating on changes.

It has a lot to do with everything, because everything is both vibration and atoms at the same time.

My avatar is a an artists rendition of the flower of life pattern as well.

5. ^^ where do i find the tuned vers? youtube?

I'm glad it has alot more to do with than sound for some reason people like to pick that topic first? idk why.

6. i cant hear any difference between the 2.
    i also dont think this is as big of a deal as people are making it.
    i think its a placebo effect happening here. people think that it will sound better at 432 so it does to them.
    i might be wrong but right now thats how im seeing it

7. Would this work with any types of music? From shit that puts you to sleep to raging, screaming metal type shit?

8. This, until blind studies are done this means nothing.

9. I'm pretty sure that music is only a tiny bit of this idea. The point is that all parts of an atom are vibrating to that frequency.

10. I'm almost certain this is a giant placebo effect.

11. How the hell do people waste their life with this shit?

That sound was fucking annoying.

12. Cool theory. Gonna check back on this later cuz i gotta get some sleep now but I don't know about "realigning water" :rolleyes:

13. Once again sound is only a tiny part of this idea. I don't get why you all pick that part to call out. I'm 99% sure this has to do with the vibrations of sub atomic particles.

14. ... Just tried it with Shameless by Say Anything and it made it sound fucking scary. No thanks on this.

15. What do you mean by scary? I'm listening to it in 432hz right now and it sounds amazing.

16. Maybe I did mine wrong (on mac) and it sped it up to where it sounded like a demon yelling at me. It freaked the shit out of me.

17. Lol, oh I don't know how to convert to 432hz on mac's :(

18. Lmao. No worries

19. I could just imagine someone sittin at their comp baked as hell waiting for the song to convert. Then as he puts the headphones on expecting something angelic to grace his ears and then BAM the soundtrack to hell goes on fullblast LOL