432hz: The Natural Frequency of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 1, 2011.

1. obviously ;)

2. If nazis changed the frequency to 440hz to change consciousness then wouldn't it not help them unless they kept their frequency at 432hz?

3. Never resonate a Nazi at 432hz.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ythpzsu18]‪The Incredible Melting Nazi‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Hz is a number of wavefronts that pass a point in a second. A second is an arbitrary unit of time that isn't even neatly divisible into the rotation of the planet around the sun, not to mention that frequency can be affected by temperature, density and mechanical interference. Unless I see some double blind a/b tests and control groups i'm calling this new age bullshit.

5. is Kinich Ahau coming

6. I'm just putting this information out here, it's really your choice whether to believe it or not.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqliNMfapwQ]‪Spirit Science 7 - Dimensions‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This video will help you understand 432hz.

8. I feel no difference, all it does is make my sub a lot weaker...

9. I'm just pointing out that the maths behind it is bunk because 432 Hz is a number based on an arbitrary concept.

10. And this is why you will remain in ignorance. It's okay, enjoy it.

11. Right, like I said. Pitch is frequency-related.

The thing is that pitch is completely made up. You can say that a 'high' note is 12Hz and a 'low' note is 1Hz for whatever purpose you are measuring for.

Apparently musicians tend to use 440Hz as the 'center' note (I'm sure it has a letter or something).

So your statement that you are 'converting the music to 432Hz' is incorrect. Instead you are changing the music's reference point to 432Hz. There might not be a single note in the song that actually plays at 432Hz.

12. Feanor is 100% right.
    And what the OP suggests is bullshit, I heard about it a while back, sucked me in for a second but if you use common sense and know anything about music and sound, then you will know it's a ridiculous concept spread by people with too much time on their hands.

13. Yup :smoke:

14. Didn't mean to be so insulting dude just read my post back.
    I think we have similar interests and ideas, I am also a big fan of the Spirit Science series you made a thread about and I'd heard this theory you posted before so obviously we search similar websites. It's just that this whole 432hz thing really doesn't make any sense to me, I want to explain why, you know debunk the theory but I just can't put my thoughts into words for some reason, I tried to write a big response earlier and I just couldn't, hopefully somebody else can.

15. The power of the 432 Hz frequency as it relates to the golden ratio/the golden mean/the phi ratio.

I wasn't clear, not every sound will be at 432hz, you are merely tuning every sound to 432hz instead of 440hz.

16. So is there any way of transferring all my music at 432Hz onto my iPod?

17. Not at this point no :(

18. :(

I highly recommend downloading Deadmau5's 'Strobe' and play in 432Hz. Brought me to tears.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8a17dk264&feature=related]Across the Universe 432 Hz - YouTube[/ame]