432hz: The Natural Frequency of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Maybe I don't understand sound waves.

Music is an infinite combination of frequencies. When the singer screams a high note, that is a high frequency. When the bass plays a low note, that is a low frequency. If you 'convert your music to 432hz' then you are going to hear the sound of that tuning fork constantly. That's not music, it's a constant 432hz sound wave.

2. You are confusing frequency, pitch, and amplitude.

Changing the pitch and amplitude are what change the noise, frequency is the vibrations per second.

Back to Physics.

3. cool theory.

4. The music feels great. love the pink floyd.

5. maybe its because I smoked some qwiso, or something but
    I converted
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0QjLsZ50G0]‪ugk swishas and dosha‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    followed his tutorial.
    Feels tight
    but then again music is always tight. so idk
    aint had no friends since i left the pen!

6. Pitch and frequency both describe the same thing. They are both measurements of the speed at which the air pressure changes in cycles with the energy of the wave. The difference is that pitch is a relative measurement, whereas frequency is an exact measurement.

432hz is being used as the reference point for the pitch, versus the apparently typical reference point of 440Hz. So the entire song isn't converted to 432hz, but actually the entire song's frequency is reduced by 8hz.

7. From wiki

8. How did our water change to 440hz?

9. Where does it say water changed frequency to 440hz?

10. ^^ It didn't say directly, but the second vid in the first post shows a guy trying to "realign" the water molecules?

11. I see what you're getting at, but you're completely wrong in that regard. Just because 432hz realigns the molecules of water does not mean that the water was at 440hz. All it means is that prior to feeling the vibrations at 432hz the molecules were out of alignment.

12. #53 OldDaffy, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I believe that hydrogen resonates at around 450hz, but I'm not sure.
    I was wrong it's 1420.40575177 MHz, I looked it up.

Carry on

13. It'd be interesting to see the difference. Music does sound a little better, a bit more mellow. Interesting article.

I knew the water prob wasn't at 440hz :p, I just didn't see why it needed to be "realigned".

14. the water molecules were out of alignment?

total bunk.

15. #56 Solar Being, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    A quick Google search and I found that Hydrogen resonates at 1420 Mhz (not exactly there are many decimals). That M stands for mega, mega when talking about hertz mean 1 million. So 1,420,000,000 Hz is the frequency Hydrogen resonates at. Divide that number by 432 and you find that hydrogen resonates at the 3,287,037th harmonic of 432hz(not completely exact due to the original number not being completely exact). Weird huh?

Oh obviously ;)

You'll see some crazier stuff in the times ahead. The sun is changing it's causing the elements (and us) to change with it.

16. #57 Leafin, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
    If you divide 1,420,000,000 by 440hz, you get that it resonates at the 3,227,272th harmonic of 440hz...

Did the nazis keep their music at 432 hz?

17. 1,420,405,751.77 Hz is the exact resonant frequency of hydrogen.

And I wouldn't know about that, but I doubt it.

18. this music is fufckingg amazzing all hail hitler! wait wat..

19. Harmonics would be transient in free air.
    more of a range than a note.