432hz: The Natural Frequency of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Music is vibration, we are vibration, matter itself is energy which is vibration. Understanding how 432hz operate's on the atomic scale is not different from the musical scale, I could apply 432hz in a number of different areas the only reason we are focusing on music because it is the most easily observable.

2. Yes easily observable and also useless. As you can see many people can attack the "music" part of this much easier than the atomic vibration part of it. now if we could harmonize a person's atomic vibration to 432hz and see what happens it would be useful as of now it's not doing anything.

3. Everything is connected, so above, so below.

As far I can tell/feel listening to 432hz music has had a positive impact on my life overall well being. I can hear the difference and even feel the difference as every notes vibrates my body. It is a fact that is less stressful to listen to 432hz music as well.

4. I'm glad you liked my post. However, I did not like how you put science and religion into the same sentence in that way. Religion isn't a different approach to reality. It is a wrong approach and that's that.

See, I'm not saying there isn't a God. Heck, I don't know. If I knew that, my name and article would be all over Science and Nature. I'm just saying religion is wrong (and totally sickening).

By the way, your thought up function of the left and right hemispheres of the brain are totally wrong (just like religion). Read up on this please.

5. The illuminati wanted to blur spirit and science.Wellgood job jackasses you've done it.

Atomic particle vibration is what's being discussed.The Krystal river connection talks of this alittle.Its nothing of what is being talked of right now though.Not even close infact.

We are on a lower earth.There is a higher earth that's invisable to us

Look up cdt plates and Mceo.

It is translation of advanced beings.Its very technical for you science people.Its a new perspective in which to think.

You got you religion is the asnwer people
    You got you science is the anser people
    You got people like me
    People think in there own views and beliefe systems.When we view a perspective of another it can bring in new ways of understandment for you.

If you want to continue seperating our soul from science.Go ahead I can't control what you want to do.In my opinion this is a bad thing.

6. ^What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!

7. I guess most people don't have a clue what science really is.

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions

Now, this seems to me as the most rational thing to do in your life. If you want knowledge, you try to falsify your hypothesis through empirical research. This is what every human being and intelligent organism has done since the beginning of their existence (yes, also unknowingly; when an ape uses a twig to get ants out of a tree, that is science in its most basal form!)

In fact, this is the only thing that has gotten us to this point. Your laptop, phone, dishwasher, bike, car: They're not products from religion, higher energies or rivers of energy.

They're the product of basic, rational thinking.

8. #228 falcon10911, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Quite the article's definitely an interesting read. The one thing I dislike is that everything is a theory for some researchers. I mean hell sure we don't know a lot if anything about how we actually interact with the word but hey.. the fact we can conclude research is reality, but that's still a theory.

Every study needs a starting point and a form of foundation. Too much shit I read its always platonic this and in theory that. If some people don't have somewhere to start, they don't bother getting to the end.

Yadda yards we are all part of the same conscious just experiencing it subjectively. No death no life.

9. I've got to admit, it sounded like bullshit, but it does have a particular feeling of Unity with everything around me and a distortion in my perception. Is it the frequency of the Universe, I can't say, likely not because the actual Om sound that manifests the Universe is more like a never ending ong ong ong ong. Certainly interesting though.

10. 'Aint no mo doobies the the trayyyyy' <whispers> hahhaha...loved that song :smoke:

11. lol first page man

12. "Greatly increases the healing process"

*Leaves this discussion in the right light.*

13. you're tripping on the placebo effect dude

14. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    you're tripping on the placebo effect dude[/quote]

Agreed.

15. ok, so lets say it IS a placebo effect... that's still an effect none the less.

I don't know why this concept is so hard to grasp especially since there is science supporting it...and I don't understand why people think sound has no impact on them

16. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

...make the world go 'round

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_r89hD5Dc]Deep Relaxation Alpha Isochronic Tone - YouTube[/ame]

17. If every song was one god damn frequency it would be a tone not a sound. Tuning your shit to 432 hz does nothing but distort the original song.

18. #239 Solar Being, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    no...maybe read the thread before you make yourself look like an idiot

not gonna repeat myself, this discussion has already been had

19. Seriously people they aren't referring to that kind of frequency.