432hz: The Natural Frequency of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ClassicGC argument

2. Phooey on A.

C Sharp and G are most emotive and moving keys if you ask me.

3. I personally prefer the brown note.

They say it doesn't exist...but it does.

On a real answer, I feel that the most calming frequency is the ringing after an explosion or firearm discharge.

The aftershock sound kaboom boom boom. Widdly widdly widdly.. SOLO.

4. I saw scooby doo characters out of my third eye as clear as I would from my regular eyes and my whole forehead started tingling and rapidly twitching while listening to bineal beats one time

5. This coincides with so much of my thinking...

[​IMG]

6. Anybody offer me an explanation here..

I downloaded audacity, and when I change the pitch it's making the song sound completely different, although I am previewing it in audacity and not playing it in windows media player.. Help/??

7. ok what the fuck! is going on here?! i havent read all 8 pages but OP you arent explaing things well and your current statements are wrong! lmao do you know what herrtz are? the songs you are posting arent constantly playing at 432hz...... the kick drum is hitting like every bar and thats as low as 55-75 hz..... really im lost hear as this is makeing no sense because 432hz is a frequency different timbre can make a 432hz tone sound "different" but wtf none of the tracks you posted were only in that frequency and the direction you gave to people are wrong.... like wtf? Il be back tommoro, i hope you have a logical explanation for this :/ and i hoped you liked my massive sentence. :)

8. Its simple.

You are disconnected with earth.When you connect things become clearer.
    440hrtz. 342hrtz.

When they changed this it was like a cloud came over us.That's why the 440 imae is a blur.When you connect things become clearer.That's why the 342hrtz is clearer because you have no cloud to milk the waters.

Just how I thought I could explain the images.

9. This makes sense, i can't wait for these next 8 months to progress :D

10. read the op

11. How do I make all my music 432 hz? I DEMAND TO KNOW!

12. I explained the flaw in OP's logic earlier in the thread, but it was buried:

"Music is an infinite combination of frequencies. When the singer screams a high note, that is a high frequency. When the bass plays a low note, that is a low frequency. If you 'convert your music to 432hz' then you are going to hear the sound of that tuning fork constantly. That's not music, it's a constant 432hz sound wave.
    Pitch and frequency both describe the same thing. They are both measurements of the speed at which the air pressure changes in cycles with the energy of the wave. The difference is that pitch is a relative measurement, whereas frequency is an exact measurement.

432hz is being used as the reference point for the pitch, versus the apparently typical reference point of 440Hz. So the entire song isn't converted to 432hz, but actually the entire song's frequency is reduced by 8hz."

13. The bolded is the part that really matters, that's why I corrected my wording later on in the thread. It's not about only hearing that frequency it's about tuning your music that frequency.

14. In a thread this long some things are bound to be repeated a couple of times.

On a stoner forum it's a miracle we remember what we posted at all :smoke:

15. #215 Candamile, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    I had to register because I saw this thread. Let me get it clear: I'm against all the conspiracy bullshit and New Age Nonsense propagated in this thread and everywhere on the friggin' internet.

The reason 432 Hz makes some (!) music sound nicer, is because high tones will sound less cold and the low end will feel deeper. It feels like tones are positioned closer to each other with some harmonics slightly overlapping, which makes for a smoother, rounder sound.

There is a radio station in my country that pitches all songs 2 hz higher, which makes all music feel thin and fast-paced.
    The original works of Mozart and Bach are composed in 432Hz, but today everyone plays them in 440Hz. Well, do you also repaint the Mona Lisa to todays preferred colors?

Repitching your audio files won't work as good as replaying the music with a band tuned at A=432hz, because otherwise you'll fuck up the harmonics. It won't make a big difference for an untrained ear, but someone with an absolute pitch probably won't like it. It's good for testing it out though. I found a nice example on YT:

Coldplay - Paradise (normal pitch)
    Coldplay - Paradise - YouTube

Coldplay - Paradise (A = 432hz)
    Coldplay - Paradise (432 Hz) - YouTube

I usually do not listen to this type of music (I'm more a Pink Floyd kind of guy), but I found it to be a clear example.

By the way, if you're going to tune your instruments, like your guitar, to A=432Hz, keep in mind that your strings may feel and hear kinda dull and sloppy, so you probably need to replace the set first. Also, not all guitars sound nice in 432Hz, but you can always give it a try. Especially when it sounds too "restless" (<- yea I don't know how to translate the word from my language).

Now let's get back the science in here :)

16. [quote name='"Candamile"']I had to register because I saw this thread. Let me get it clear: I'm against all the conspiracy bullshit and New Age Nonsense propagated in this thread and everywhere on the friggin' internet.

The reason 432 Hz makes some (!) music sound nicer, is because high tones will sound less cold and the low end will feel deeper. It feels like tones are positioned closer to each other with some harmonics slightly overlapping, which makes for a smoother, rounder sound.

There is a radio station in my country that pitches all songs 2 hz higher, which makes all music feel thin and fast-paced.
    The original works of Mozart and Bach are composed in 432Hz, but today everyone plays them in 440Hz. Well, do you also repaint the Mona Lisa to todays preferred colors?

Repitching your audio files won't work as good as replaying the music with a band tuned at A=432hz, because otherwise you'll fuck up the harmonics. It won't make a big difference for an untrained ear, but someone with an absolute pitch probably won't like it. It's good for testing it out though. I found a nice example on YT:

Coldplay - Paradise (normal pitch)
    Coldplay - Paradise - YouTube

Coldplay - Paradise (A = 432hz)
    Coldplay - Paradise (432 Hz) - YouTube

I usually do not listen to this type of music (I'm more a Pink Floyd kind of guy), but I found it to be a clear example.

By the way, if you're going to tune your instruments, like your guitar, to A=432Hz, keep in mind that your strings may feel and hear kinda dull and sloppy, so you probably need to replace the set first. Also, not all guitars sound nice in 432Hz, but you can always give it a try. Especially when it sounds too "restless" (<- yea I don't know how to translate the word from my language).

Now let's get back the science in here :)[/quote]

Good post, but you have to understand science and religion are just 2 different ways to explain “reality." Religion approaches from the right brain and science approaches from the left brain.

The key is using them both together, limiting yourself to just one approach only let's you see half the picture. One has to find the balance.

17. I still say everyone needs to take the "music" part out of the fucking equation and start looking at 432 hrz as the vibrational speed for atomic particles.

That's what they are really talking about of course there are a ton of ranges of hz in music but when you are talking about atomic vibration it's totally different meaning.

18. #218 Floydian, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    I wonder if there would be anything special in having a TV/monitor run at 432hz refresh rate.

Sure, it's not got anything really to do with palpable vibrations like those from music, or really vibration of any type (as far as the direct function of the monitor goes in displaying visual information...) but I still wonder!

There are high-end Televisions capable of up to 600hz now... sadly I haven't even upgraded to a 120hz monitor for the sake of gaming yet :p

19. Can't disregard music, because the same laws apply throughout

20. i didn't say disregard it i said stop making it the focal point of this thread. Who gives a fuck if it sounds better in 432 that doesn't do much but make it sound better and it just gives people more reason to mud up the theory with bullshit talk about frequencies and music.

Now 432Hz as a atomic vibrational state changing the harmony of how matter is and acts is what i think should be discussed.