43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012.

1. The mother returned home to a dark apartment. Went and asked the doorman if the nanny had taken the kids out. Returned to the apartment, went to the bathroom, turned on the light to see the dead children and the nanny actively stabbing herself. Screamed etc.

Just another whack job worried about being fired. She hasn't been charged yet, due to a medically induced coma. She is out of it now and will likely be charged soon. :smoke:

Yoselyn Ortega, Nanny Accused Of Killing Two Children, Reportedly Discusses Housework Complaints
    Yoselyn Ortega, Nanny Accused Of Killing Two Children, Reportedly Discusses Housework Complaints

#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}

The nanny accused of fatally stabbing two young children in the Upper West Side awoke from a coma last Sunday, and is reportedly speaking for the first time about her strained relationship with the children's parents.
    The New York Post spoke to a police official privy to Yoselyn Ortega's statements. The source described tension between Ortega and the Krims.
    “She said something like, ‘I'm paid to watch the children, not clean up and do housework.' There was friction between her and the family," the officer said.
    The Krims reportedly spoke to Ortega about her job performance a month prior to the alleged murders, telling the nanny she would be let go if she did not improve on her extra duties.
    Last Sunday, Ortega emerged from a medically induced coma after attempting to take her own life. In October, the mother of the children, Marina Krim, walked into the bathroom to find her children dead in the bathtub.
    Upon turning on the lights, Krim witnessed Ortega stabbing herself in the neck.
    Since the brutal stabbings, those close to Ortega have described a depressed woman under financial stress. Her sister Celia said she just "snapped."

2. ^^^ right just another Wack job worried about being fired...

That totally makes sense.

First of all, a high up executive certainly would just hire the first person he found on the street to take care of his kids. He obviously wouldn't vet them in anyway.

And second of all, when I'm worried about being fired the first thing I do is make sure i get fired right away. That's for sure.

3. Christ....give it up already man, you're making a fool of yourself. You clearly have an outside motivation to demolish this story, and its very clear your deliberately trying to deem it as a rumor or fallacy...

Nobody is believing you.... :smoke:

4. Lol, yeah clearly. :laughing:

That is the facts, I don't make them up, I just point them out. :smoke:

5. "They want me to clean more shit up?? FUCK THAT. Killing 2/3 of her kids, then myself. That'll show em."

6. Well if anyone could understand lunacy, they'd be rich.
    Even her sister was getting worried about her. I also remember early reports about her loosing her apartment/house and having to move back in with family. Shit wasn't going too well for her.

Almost like the fool in Colorado. :smoke:

7. You were keeping tabs on her before this happened? What?

edit: Or do you mean earlier reports from when this happened.

8. News reports, read a paper once in a while. :smoke:

9. Actually, if you think about it. Murdering the kids she was hired to take care of was clearly the only guaranteed way this nanny could insure the safety of her job.:rolleyes:

And how would her sister know anything? Was her sister there when the murders took place?

On a side note, notice how the nanny only spoke of her strained relationship with the parents. She didn't admit to anything as far as I can tell. Isn't it normal for most people to not like their employers? The whole story is extremely vague.

I don't believe the lawsuit is real... But I find it's very entertaining.:D

10. #90 Mairuzu, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    Oh fuck you child killer supporter

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

11. its only going to go viral on alternative media sites.

12. She was living with her sister. Her sister noticed chit.

:confused: WTF was it your girlfriend? :smoke:

13. Was she a legal American?

14. Right, right.

15. Nah I was just replying harshly to a patronizing post :p

16. Patronizing post was probably in response to a silly post (until after the edit). :p

:smoke:

17. I heard the keiser report, wrote this off as a hoax. However im trying to find the vid of it, maybe the explain it more.

18. I dont know about the lawsuit. We hear about a bunch of cases that turn out to be nothing.

Sometimes I press enter too fast. Thought about it right after.

19. Meh I don't know what to think about this. I immediately thought of that supposed big lawsuit against Romney during the primaries that fell through... probably more of the same.

I mean, if it was true I wouldn't really be surprised at all. But right now there's not enough out there to definitively say one way or the other. Yeah, the timeline seems sketchy as shit, but maybe it's just coincidences. Who the fuck knows...