43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012.

1. ^^^Look on the first few pages for links. There are also screenshots on google of the story that was pulled from CNBC. There is a story on market watch, and you can also look up the story about the VP of CNBC loosing his children the day after the story was released. Id also point out the obvious story changes that NBC spun on the story. The whole thing about the Nanny sounds fabricated.

2. So what about the VP's dead kids?

3. The lawsuit is bogus.

The complaint is incorrectly formatted. A first-year law student can tell you that.

Lawyers don't use words like "banksters" and "comrades" in complaints.

The "law group" doesn't have a valid legal license (using one that was given up in 1999).

See this website:
    http://pastehtml.com/view/cgi2dqpym.html

4. You took those words from the article not from the lawsuit obviously (OMG U SO SMART).. and wtf are you spamming that link for?

5. While I highly advocate skepticism of my story which I posted, I would also be skeptic of this.

If in fact this is the level of corruption in our government, they would do anything to discredit the case or people working on it.

Make it look like a sham.

I still think it could go either way.

And about the VP's dead kids.

They were killed hours after this was posted on CNBC. Look the story up. The CNN version says that they suspect the nanny of killing the kids, yet the VP and his wife aren't pressing charges on her and they pulled this story off there site immediately after.

Sounds fishy to me.

6. My god...the great lengths some of you fucking trolls will go to....

This lawsuit is REAL. It is being kept from you. because if the masses knew, we'd be awake to the whole fucking sham

The guys KIDS were killed for fucks sake. Open your eyes, the system is toppling. All of you trolls will have to find work elsewhere....

Why do any of you even react with skepticism to this? YOu trust our government? Do you have any idea what the Federal Reserve bank is? They bailout alll these banks, QE3 is all about them making money, and inflating the currency. Its seriously HILARIOUS that any of you are still on the fence about this.

Research, learn to read, knowledge is power. But don't fucking hold our species back with your bullshit .

7. [quote name='"lightupbong"']My god...the great lengths some of you fucking trolls will go to....

This lawsuit is REAL. It is being kept from you. because if the masses knew, we'd be awake to the whole fucking sham

The guys KIDS were killed for fucks sake. Open your eyes, the system is toppling. All of you trolls will have to find work elsewhere....

Why do any of you even react with skepticism to this? YOu trust our government? Do you have any idea what the Federal Reserve bank is? They bailout alll these banks, QE3 is all about them making money, and inflating the currency. Its seriously HILARIOUS that any of you are still on the fence about this.

Research, learn to read, knowledge is power. But don't fucking hold our species back with your bullshit .[/quote]

Can you please link me to an article then? I'm trying to prove to her that it isn't a sham and this is really happening.

8. This is the official story that was released after the murders.if you read closely it said the nanny slit her wrists and stabbed herself in the neck so hard it snapped a vertebrate. How do you stab yourself in the neck that hard? Also other official reports rate that this happened as the mother entered the bathroom, while some say she had already been in this state. The story literally changes every time I look it up. This is todays version. In the previos ones it mentioned nothing about the strained relationship.

Krim murders: Manhattan 'killer' nanny Yoselyn Ortega was angry because family asked her to do housework | Mail Online

This is the unoficial version you didn't hear about.

CNBC Exec

This is speculation, but not much of a stretch.

Here are the facts.

CNBC did in fact release a headline on this lawsuit. Look up the original copy as I don't have the links. I believe someone else posted them on the first page tho. The very next day the Vice president of CNBC list his two children in a horific murder. The story about the murder changes every day and the facts are even hard to follow in individual storys.

Right after these murders the VP pulled the story off there site. He pulled it down so fast in fact that the comments from readers were still visible for a day or so.

9. Yes, you caught me. I am obviously a troll. [/sarcasm]

FTR, I am neither for Romney or Obama. They both work for the same people, and it isn't the American citizen. Furthermore, I believe that the FED and the banks did rip off Americans, in more ways than one, and continue to do so to this day.

However, as of right now, there is no lawsuit. Until this paperwork is signed by a judge (which I doubt it ever will be), it's not a lawsuit. It's just papers filed by an alleged lawyer and a press release sent out by a reportedly psychotic person. Anyone, even inmates in prison can file lawsuits, that doesn't mean they are ever accepted.

And the VP's kids dying is nothing more than an odd coincidence.

Oh, I do research, more than you will probably ever know, and I probably know more than you do about this situation.

P.S. Might want to lay off whatever you're smoking...seems a little strong for you.

10. Yes, CNBC released the story, but if you look at it, it's nothing more than a press release. The same press release that everyone else is or was running.

Do you have a source where it says the VP pulled the press release? I'm guessing CNBC realized it was nothing more than a "Look at me!!!!" press release and decided to pull it.

If you do some research, you'll find that other sites posted the press release before CNBC did. Nothing happened to them or their kids. Furthermore, other sites STILL have the press release up. Why aren't they being threatened?

11. ^ It's not worth your time or effort dude. I'm all for conspiracy shit but some people on this site just take shit and run with it in spite of information being available that shows they could be full of shit.

12. I watched it for the news. Ignored the religious bullshit.

13. Elderban is obviously an agent on a modern version of the COINTELPRO operation!

14. #78 lightupbong, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    This cannot be disputed, I'm sorry.

The following are MATHEMATICAL FACTS that cannot be debated.

1. CNBC did report a 43 trillion dollar trial involving banisters, government officials, lobbyists ect.

2. The children of Kevin Krimm, the CNBC executive who authorized the report, were brutally murdered, and it was blamed on the nanny.

3. The "official story" of the nanny murdering the children, then stabbing herself in the neck, is absolutely fishy.

So, find me some actual evidence that proves that this thing is a hoax. You can't because the things I mentioned above ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Other outlets had run the story as well.

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered After Reporting On $43 Trillion Lawsuit Against US Banks | Planet Infowars

15. That sounds like a healthy amount of skepticism in a fucked up world.

16. You are exactly right. That's what is so interesting about this case. Other conspiracy theories don't have any realy world evedence that can be tested. Most is just conjecture. The fact is, this is the sequence of events that DID in fact happen. Even major news is handeling the killings.

The story about the nanny gets me. Its constantly changing. At first they reported that she had a knife and used it on her self as the mother entered the bathroom. The police report says that they "believe" the nanny slit her wrists and then stabbed herself in the throat.

Well if the mom was actually going into the bathroom when it happened the police wouldn't "believe" anything. They would fucking know because they have a witness. On top of that the family isn't even pressing charges on the nanny. Would you let someone knowingly get away with murdering your kids? No fucking way. And to top it all of the story and its comments were pulled off there site right after.

I don't see how anyone can look at this chain of events and NOT be convinced that something seriously fucked up is going on behind the scenes. I certainly am.

Thanks for all the great input. I was seriously scared of starting a shitstorm when I first posted, so thank you for the positive replies.