1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

420th post

Discussion in 'General' started by aeroblurg, Jan 27, 2001.

1. holy shit! my 420th post! howd that happon. ive been here for less than a month! budbuner is not far behind me eather. damn bud, how did we post so much?

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. wow. that is a lotta posting.... congrats!

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

3. Hey aero, you overpassed me while my isp was down (curses!). For a while, I was like 50 posts ahead of you.

I guess we just spend plenty of time here (we're such brown nosers!). Hey, it's worth it for me. I have fun here.

I'm on my way to 420! It will be a first on any board for me, and I'm reaching that number faster at this board than any other.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

4. i regestured on yahooka in nov 2000 and i have like 550+ posts. im catching up with myself!

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. i have bout 380 posts untill i get to 420.

6. Yeah, The Highest posts I have on any board is somewhere around deadhead, pushing 400 anyway but I'm finding that I am not really going there anymore and coming here all the time :)

4²º

7. It's called the past.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Every time someone bumps a 15 year old thread, the elementary school child in my cries with nostalgia.

I hit my 420th post and requested my name to be changed to Dr. Natty Light in honor, which has obviously not happened.

• Like Like x 1
  9. But where were they on 9/11 tho brah?

• Like Like x 1
  10. probs smoking weed my homie :pimp:

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You