420th post

Discussion in 'General' started by aeroblurg, Jan 27, 2001.

1. holy shit! my 420th post! howd that happon. ive been here for less than a month! budbuner is not far behind me eather. damn bud, how did we post so much?

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. wow. that is a lotta posting.... congrats!

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

3. Hey aero, you overpassed me while my isp was down (curses!). For a while, I was like 50 posts ahead of you.

I guess we just spend plenty of time here (we're such brown nosers!). Hey, it's worth it for me. I have fun here.

I'm on my way to 420! It will be a first on any board for me, and I'm reaching that number faster at this board than any other.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

4. i regestured on yahooka in nov 2000 and i have like 550+ posts. im catching up with myself!

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. i have bout 380 posts untill i get to 420.

6. Yeah, The Highest posts I have on any board is somewhere around deadhead, pushing 400 anyway but I'm finding that I am not really going there anymore and coming here all the time :)

4²º

7. It's called the past.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Every time someone bumps a 15 year old thread, the elementary school child in my cries with nostalgia.

I hit my 420th post and requested my name to be changed to Dr. Natty Light in honor, which has obviously not happened.

• Like Like x 1
  9. But where were they on 9/11 tho brah?

• Like Like x 1
  10. probs smoking weed my homie :pimp:

• Like Like x 1