420th Post

Discussion in 'General' started by pentigram, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I must say that I am happy to be part of this forum, and that I spend WAAAYYY too much time on here. That's okay though because every one of you are like family. This next bud hit is for you. Thanks for being on the other side to listen to my crazy ass posts, and (God willing) there will be many more to come.

2. I <3 you guys & girls.

3. I got my 420th post today too, feels good :D

4. [quote name='"pentigram"']. This next bud hit is for you.[/quote]

[quote name='"pentigram"']. This next bud hit [/quote]

[quote name='"pentigram"']. next bud hit [/quote]

[quote name='"pentigram"']. Bud hit [/quote]

What else would you be implying to hit?

5. Go with it

-Cheech & Chong

6. Bro, ur obviously religious but not narrow-minded. Kudos to u for that. Glad to have u with us, after taking a long break from GC and forgetting about it I've returned recently only to be reminded how fucking awesome this community is. My post count jumped from around 300 to like 1.3k in the month since I've been back here.

7. Glad to have you here man!

8. Yes, I am religious, but unlike other christians I'm not going to force my religion onto anyone else. My WIFE is not a Christian, but I still love her, so yeah... Good times.

As for you being gone from GC for a while so was I. I just got back (roughly) a week ago. Now I cannot get off this site.

9. 420 forever. Peace yo.

10. Grats man! Hope to have you here for at least 420 more!:wave:

11. Congrats man!
    I'm almost to 420 myself:smoke:

12. Okay, I've been up since nearly 7pm yesterday and I'm going to the movies tonight. So i'm going to get a c0uple of hours sleep. I love you foRum, and I'll see you when I wake up.