Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420girls.com

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Poppa Puff, Oct 15, 2001.

1. I've not seen that sight before, but I think I'll be visiting it now. And that 420milfs.com sounds like a great site. GanjaMom, I have a digicam if you'd like to be our first model ;) You'd get royalties of course :D Let see...who else here is a bud smoking mother...

2. just so that it is said:

the only thing that distinguishes horny young boys from dirty old men are age.

3. lol. One day I'm gonna be a dirty old man.

Wait. Make that a dirty old man with a digital camera! Hell, mebbe even a picture phone by that time. lol

4. Naked girls smoking bud! And sometimes they pics of chics getting dirty... But its all ruined now since its a paysite.

5. i see. you got, hrm, examples

:D

6. The site was cool because it was free, not that they are charging the novelty of the girls with the herb isnt there. Oh well

7. yeah me and my girlfriend are thinking about becomiong members.

8. I too would like to contribute to this 6 year old thread

9. My420girls.com is cooler and its free !!!!

10. Hubba Hubba!!! :hello:

11. #31 LaCurandera, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    Well, I did visit both of those sites just a moment ago. If I do it again I'll probably choke on my envy.