420 will never be the same again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoniecat, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Today marks the passing of an encredible woman whom I thought would live past me. she was always active till the end and could out walk, and brow beat all of her kids, grand kids, and great grand kids. If she would have lived till june, she would have been 90 years old.

when she got sick, she when in because she was up at 5am and was walking with out a flash light, triped and shattered her elbow. she was diagnosed with lung cancer. she went in for sergery that week and they removed the cancer. and we though everything was fine as it could be. she had a bit of compications while in the hospital. but when they released her, she was doing well. she went back to volentering at the local elementary school 2 weeks later.

last wensday she colapsed at the school and was rushed to the hospital again. they discovered that the cancer came back. they didnt give her long to live. they put her on oxygen and told the family to make her comfortible and called hospis (sp) to help the family out while we dealt with this.

today I got a call that she sliped into a coma. a few hours later, I got a call that she had passed.

so in honor of her today, I got a new bong, and tonight im going to light a candle and smoke to my grandma. one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to know.

I love you grandma where ever you are. and I know you will always watch over the family. tonight and every 420 after, I will always honnor you.

2. My Prayers Go out to you and your family, And Ill Spark a bowl in Texas and blow the smoke to the sky for your grandma.

3. Just lost my Gramps back in sept...Most badass motherfucker to ever live..Sucked to see him in the nursing home.All that was wrong, my prayers go out to you and your family man.Keep your head high, Next bowls going out to you and your grandmother my friend.

4. That's so sad, I'm sorry man. I lost my own grandmother about a month ago. It's never easy to lose someone you love, but it gets better with time.

5. Inspiring, you do that.

6. this is the bong I bought today. I also got a pollen box with it too.

its a 12inch 14mm with a 16 hole defuser in it. Ill take a picture of that later.
    and no I dont keep that candle lit in that cubbord. I just put it in there for rememberance and lighting. then I took it out after that shot.

Attached Files:

7. i'm sorry dude

8. heres to grandma
    bongs up

9. Bowls for ya buddy~

And fuck that bong makes me so happy.

10. Im sorry to hear that man. My condolences.

11. She sounded like an awsome lady. This bowl goes out to her. RIP Grams

12. damn another set of chills tonight...thoughs and prayers are with you brother

13. The best thing you can do, is to live your life in a way that would make her proud! Honor her memory by becoming "one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to know" for your grandkids and the world!

Granny :wave:

14. I just realized what I got from my grandma that will be with me for the rest of my life. My love of books.

We used to hang out for days together reading books. I read. I every day.

15. sorry for your loss :(

seems like she lived a good long life.. and i'm sure you have many good memories. We can't ask for much more than that..

peace to you and family.

16. Here's to your grandma, penned eternally into the pages of the book we call existence.

17. GRASSMATE... I REALLY HOPE YOUE MEANT SHE DESERVES THE BEST OR YOU NEED TO BE BANNED!!!:mad:

18. I reported him. I just find that comment rude.