Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 things to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Exactly.

2. #82 cripes0103, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    Unfortunately, I doubt your friend made it up (since its been around for longer than last summer) but that definitely doesn't take away from the deliciousness. Shit, I order those even when I'm sober!

Another few things to do while high
    -Try to think of 420 things to do while high
    -Animal planet/planet earth
    -Museums
    -Going to sporting events (surprisingly fun while high)
    -Imagine all the crazy things that people haven't thought of yet for bongs
    -Write down all these crazy attachments and modifications
    -Try to figure out how to make a grilled charlie (2nd season Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
    -Make a grilled charlie*

*Instructions are here

3. try to find out wut came first the chicken or the egg

get in a safe room on left for dead 2 on adv and turn off the tv then after u forget about L4D and u wount to watch tv so u turn it on and there is 20000000 arms trying to get u and there all screaming at u(works better with a projector)

try to turn random objects into pipes and bongs

think of all the places the weed u just smoked came from, miles and miles away around the world, or just some weard dude :eek:ass in a rubber:eek:

4. wait...wait...wait.. you realize we do all these things sober... so really, this list is going to be as long as the list of everything to do.

its all fun.

(i didnt bother reading through this whole thread)

5. 1.If youve got good speakers blast a little dubstep :)

I Recommend the tracks posted.

2. Watch the trippy visulizations on windows media player

3. Talk about stuff on this forum

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxOjoE2mTM]YouTube - AntiSerum Rambo Style[/ame]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjbCkRJq44]YouTube - Plastician - Japan[/ame]

8. :cool:get into an arguement with someone on a grass city forum....duh. pfffft

9. OMG i had some pasta the other day and pizza from there, that shit hits the spot.

10. swing on swings
    take video of you and ur pals while high and watch it later while high.

11. NICE. swinging on swings and listening to my ipod is one of my fav things to do as well, also rainy day sit on the porch in my rocking chair with my ipod

12. watch your washer do a spin cycle

wash your clothes with a shit ton of fabric softener, dry said clothes, the feel a shirt for at least 15 minutes

watch youtube videos for hours

watch "The Wall"

eat cereal out of a bowl that's 3 times bigger than it should be

shine your shoes

count change

eat soup with a fork

fluff your pillows

clean your fish tank

find a Bic that looks cooler than the one you have

use rhoto-v eye drops

stick a vacuum cleaner hose to your belly

talk into a fan

dig a hole in water

re-enact the faces on the various GC smileys

get 3 locks and a couple hundred keys and try to find the 3 correct keys

build a card castle

put things in the microwave

melt an ice cube with a hair dryer to see how long it takes

put air activated hand warmers in your pants

blow into a bottle to make music

....that's enough.

I didn't actually read all 7 pages so if i re-posted anything I'm sorry

13. go about your daily business

14. This may have been said already, but:
    Ride a bike!

15. Word, me and my buds always get super blazed on our schools roof after class is over and have a mad beatbox/freestyle sesh.

16. Clean up your place while listening to some music. (Productive and fun, kinda)

Walk to a place with a good view and smoke some more.

17. #97 WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    smokin, tokin, and video tapin....makin a video with my buddy, this threads doin great why did it stop, u guys gotta have more ideas, i dont believe that the City is this quiet.... i'll add more,

-win a staring contest
    -walk your dog
    -toke with your dog
    -start a lemonade stand

18. fly kite while listening to good prog house

19. ummmm, i'll give a +1 on beatboxing! i sat in my car one night for like fifteen minutes solid just making beats. lol it was so fun. i went back inside(i was chilling at my old work), and was just dazed.

run around in the snow. my roommate gets insanely hyper when hes good and high, so we were flipping out about how is was like a blizzard outside and just yelled "HOOOOOOOLLLLY SHIT!" as loud as possible.

watch movies/cartoons. i swear i picked up on some anti-drug campaigning in a cartoon one time.

shower!

clean and cook, of course. (protip: when making grilled cheese, add some grated parmesan cheese[the powder kind] to the buttered side of the bread before cooking. it adds a delicious flavored crust to your already yummy grilled cheese)

mess with your other high friends. once me and a friend convinced another friend that he had just said "i want the money shot". he said no such thing, of course, be he really believed us for the entire drive to waffle house.

all i have at the moment. but i'm blazing later on tonight, so i'll be back with some more!

20. do homework
    file tax returns
    whats the count up to?