Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 things to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 18, 2010.

1. madden!!! all day

2. EVERYTHING..eating most of all :smoking:

3. eat a McGanBang...(aka McOrgy)
    go to McDonalds oder one double cheese burger and one McChicken from dollar menu then split the double cheese burger with one patty on each side then place the mcchicken with everything including bread in the middle then close the sandwich

im toooooo :cool:

Attached Files:

4. dude peanut butter kills me when im high holy shit i couldnt even open my mouth

5. and shit since i forgot to post:

-play trivia games with a big group of friends
    -drink
    -swim
    -cook
    -drink the hulk at mcdonalds (almost half of blue powerade, almost half of hi-c, a little bit of sprite) it will blow your mind

6. play counter strike source..FTW

7. Hahaha that's the beauty. It's like an adventure in a snack.

8. -smoke by the river and freak out when it starts raining really heavy all of the sudden run around campus in the rain smoking a bowl with some guy you met five minutes earlier who heard your group of friends coughing lol.

-visit anyone you know who works at a fast food establishment and get bunches of food.

-get paranoid and start eating snow so you dont get dehydrated and die lol.

-drive around with a friend on the first sunny day after two straight weeks of snow and gloom, listen to Smoke Two Joints by Sublime and smoke....two joints :). you must do this one exactly lol.

-Hang upside down and swing (says my friend).

-play star wars: Force Unleashed. this is amazing.

-hang out with your mom and aunt while drunk AND high.

9. Educate myself keep smoking:smoking:

10. in my opinion, if you are stoned and need a list of things to do. You should give the weed a break for a while.

11. your kidding right?

12. holy fuck

mosh pit

most intense shit ever hahaha .

did that and rode the highest roller coaster in the state stoned in the same day.

thank god for warped tour.

thank god for BUD.<3

13. mosh pit+bud would be intense =0 same with rollercoaster. I'd be a bit scared to try both actually, but definitely will this summer.
    See you at warped =)

14. Top three right there

15. Take a bath
    Swim
    Do a handstand under water and look at life upside down (also works outside of a pool, just harder)

16. thanks for the input

17. take a nice big dump

18. hell yea warped is intense, especially here in sa where its hot and girls often dont wear shirts,
    mudding in my friends diesel truck,
    jammin out to rock music with subs,
    play shows, play shows and play shows,
    I miss being in a band and playing rock shows,
    soooo many bitches

19. beatbox and freestyle...real hip hop baby

20. -watch Fear and Lothing

-look at stars from roof
    -fall off roof
    -go to hospital where you work obviously stoned and then showing up on urine test

-snowboarding

-go see avatar in 3d, or any 3d movie

-play music while watching visualizer on xbox

-close eyes, stay awake, and watch what happens